User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the warm welcome! This is a great resource.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:51 PM
Rookie

I run a Dispatch Service for Owner/Operators.

Main customer base is the utility/power industry. My parent company has been in the transportation industry 20+ years. We deal with Power Plants all over the nation and their vendors.

I won't promise you the world, but I will promise to do everything in my power to keep you loaded and profitable.

We do not require you to be exclusive to us. You can sign up with however many dispatch services you would like. Just keep me in the loop of where you are at each day. The way I look at it is - the more people looking for loads for you, the better.

If you are looking for a dispatch team that is knowledgeable, driven, and fair. Shoot me an email or give me a call.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 630-953-4360
Direct Line: 630-953-4366
Old 05-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Rookie

Kinda long winded post. certain narcotics are legal in most states as medicine and until carriers start paying what drivers should really be earning instead of breadcrumbs you will get job hopping what drivers really should do get our new american president to create a union that is uncorrupted and legalize medicine for responsible use, I would ban beer at truck stops however and limit businesses prying on the personal lives of others starting at the top. Kill cell phones in all vehicles when in operation as in phone won't power on at all, Because let's look at reality job hopping is a symptom of the disease not the cure certain things will have be done to reset this country or it will continue to get worse and attract the worst to what just a mundane job that goes nowhere that is costly, and tax road use on the greedy hogs and shippers sucking up funds. And there is a lot I left out in between in my proposal to the new presidente in just few short months that will seem like eternity. Also road raids interior that this admin likes to do wastes time and money for something that is useless can get them at the border then when, also heavy tax Mexican trucks that want to dump their products here thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2016, 03:51 PM
Rookie
Default The Driver and The Employer, Basic Job Hunting Skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman63 View Post
the only thing i dont like about your post is the felon remark i wish that people would relize that us felons do change and get our lifes back on track not all do but some of us do make changes in our life for the good i just wish the corp. world would look at a felon like they do there ceo type felons who get there six figure jops back after they do there time and my felony is seventeen years old and it still haunts me so you young guys need to think about what u do in your life and dont get a life long sentence
Exactly there are plenty felons driving, and at truckstops one easiest jobs a felon can get. there a lot crimes listed as felonies that shouldn't be basically want weed out violent offenders and sexual offenses I think. Thievery always been on circumstances Robbing Hood was a thief too maybe had good reason for being one all for one they aren't really the problem as I see it just easy scapegoat. None of these things is nothing new and unless the shock or the close mindedness is relevant won't have any progressive thinking and problem solving on issues that can bring strengths instead of weakness this country thrives on.
Old 08-20-2016, 01:53 AM
Rookie

I am a Canadian cel driver with one years experience in the USA and Canada . I am interested if USA companies hire Canadians ? From my interviewing of drivers based in the USA, they seem to earn a lot more then I do.

Any suggestions or experiences being hired from another country, ie not residing in the USA at time of application for a driver position.
Old 08-20-2016, 08:04 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David RA View Post
I am a Canadian cel driver with one years experience in the USA and Canada . I am interested if USA companies hire Canadians ? From my interviewing of drivers based in the USA, they seem to earn a lot more then I do.

Any suggestions or experiences being hired from another country, ie not residing in the USA at time of application for a driver position.
Be more specific David.

1. What do you earn?

2. What are these Yanks (probably liars) telling you that they earn?\\

3. What type of trucking work are we talking about? I'm thinking OTR?

4. What type of compensation are you looking for? Many of these guys 'down here' are living in trucks and making .32 cents or so a mile and staying in their trucks for 6-12 weeks at a time. They are lifestyle truckers and live only to BS each other at the Pilot/TA/Flying J about how they own thousands of acres of land, horses...........blah blah blah blah and make $100,000,00 a year.. You've heard it all before.

5. Cost of living in Canada is significantly higher than most of US. Be more specific.

6 BEWARE OF THE TRUCKSTOP BULL****TERS!!!!

Regards

Old 08-23-2016, 02:40 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Default alb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrukinSteve451 View Post
Exactly there are plenty felons driving, and at truckstops one easiest jobs a felon can get. there a lot crimes listed as felonies that shouldn't be basically want weed out violent offenders and sexual offenses I think. Thievery always been on circumstances Robbing Hood was a thief too maybe had good reason for being one all for one they aren't really the problem as I see it just easy scapegoat. None of these things is nothing new and unless the shock or the close mindedness is relevant won't have any progressive thinking and problem solving on issues that can bring strengths instead of weakness this country thrives on.

Great post Steve! Intrastate v Interstate Shut that pie hole The man with the Smokey Bear hat will find you.

Hopefuly before you kill a family............*******

Old 05-02-2019, 12:17 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Arrrrrh matey! Welcome ye to CAD sez aye. Harrrrh Harrrrh!

Old 11-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Rookie