User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default What's wrong with the dollar general account?

I just got an offer from CR england for dedicated driver route doing dollar general account.

I have a CLP, not the license, so this is an opportunity for me. But a lot of drivers told me to not do it. why?

The recruiter told me about the physical demanding part. I dont mind that. I have been working in the warehouse for about 10 years. I worked for Amazon ship dock for 3 years and did the fastest pace trucking loading.

besides the physical labor, what else is wrong with dollar general account?

Thanks.
Old 11-25-2022, 01:21 AM
Board Regular
Default Probably nothing

A shocking number of drivers are stunningly lazy. Even flatbed is too much

Some real advice as it sounds like youre considering cr england sending you to school.
First dont. All ive ever heard from their drivers was that the company literally ripped them off. In fact ive heard that all the fake christian companies do
As for dollar general.. dedicated is the next best thing to homeevery night. And whem you show up at 2am you have a place to sleep and a store.
But as anewbie..their parking lots are going to be Tight. For adriver w 5 years..even 2..sure. As anewbie i wouldnt have wanted to do that

Avoid cr england like the plague. And if you can beg borrow or steal the money pay for your own school. Youll make it back fast