User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

One other thing........went and had my final conference at the Doctors office".......I'm curious why, as I was leaving, the "hard-body", "good looking" Nurse at the Doctors office called me by her "nickname" for me and said, "Python :lol:, after your operation, the next time you go Urinate, you shouldn't pick up anything to heavy, you might want to get some help..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
When I was huge into bmx I crashed on a 26 foot double in the woods and ripped my nutsack and saw my nuts. I didn't get a catheder :lol: Same when I had my broken arm operated 3 separate surgeries (yes, bmx related) 8)
:shock: :shock: OMG!!! can't even imagine! nuff said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFF
One other thing........went and had my final conference at the Doctors office".......I'm curious why, as I was leaving, the "hard-body", "good looking" Nurse at the Doctors office called me by her "nickname" for me and said, "Python :lol:, after your operation, the next time you go Urinate, you shouldn't pick up anything to heavy, you might want to get some help..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Board Regular

FYI --I pay almost $400 a month for blue cross family. Co-pays aren't to bad. Good luck with your surgery .. Take the pain meds :!: I would also recommend a lawyer for workers comp iv seen them screw a lot of people. Believe me they will screw you if you let them get the lawyer I cant emphasize that enough.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Senior Board Member

There are many things I excel at and am quite good at, getting "CUT" on is not one of them. Here it is 4:30 AM....................I'm heading to the Hospital and am a nervous wreck, can't even have a drink of water, much less Coffee......................the only thing I can say, I sure hope the DOT don't give me a drug test anytime soon...................I plan on being "High as a Hippy" as my dad use to say, all weekend and Monday..:lol: :lol: ........Dilaudid, is all I require all weekend no drug test for me............Oh yea, I am a full-blown wimp............I admit it. :lol: :lol:

There is actually a bright spot in my ordeal............my Physician actually gradated from a US Medical School, I can without hesitation pronounce his last name, he doesn't have a Red Dot in the middle of his head and looks like he hasn't taken a bath in 5-months.......there's always a positive if one just looks for it.

A bright spot also, after 8-days of NOT being able to take a CRAP because it is Incarcerated and in early Strangulation......that will be nice. ....YUK, but nice!!!

Oh yea, if you don't hear from me any more, about all I can say, " it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun, It's been a thrill a minute." :lol: :lol:

Off to NEVER NEVER ;amd............THIS SUCKS....................I hate this crap. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 11-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Senior Board Member

with surgery the earlier the better, you want a guy cuttin on ya with a clear head or a guy whos been on his feet all day dealing with god knows what.

good luck
Old 11-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Board Regular

Good Luck!!
Old 11-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
with surgery the earlier the better, you want a guy cuttin on ya with a clear head or a guy whos been on his feet all day dealing with god knows what.
good luck
Then again, he still could be recovering from a massive hangover!
Old 11-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

UPDATE.........UPDATE.............UPDATE
To each of you......thanks for your concern......it meant a lot. ...but, I must inform you, "IT'S ALIVE", "IT'S ALIVE", "IT'S ALIVE", :lol: :lol:

........if nothing else, I proved today that my self-induced FEAR, was nothing more than False Evidence Appearing Real ..........when confronted with fear, my first reaction is to F**k Everything And Run...........I sit here in my den at home in total amazement ....I'll explain below..

If I do anything dumb, I can't blame it on the drugs...........I wish I could, but I can't........Hell, I don't even have need an aspirin as of this moment 2:45 PM EST.

People, I am serious as a heart attack ..........I am in total amazement, if you read my previous post this morning a 4:30 AM............I was actually quite fearful of having this operation I was scheduled for today.............I had an "Incarcerated Hernia" that had gone into what they call the "Strangulation" stage and needed immediate surgery.........my intestines had closed inside the Hernia.......Being informed I will be unable to work, 4-6 weeks, I am friggin scared to death, because of the unknown on my part.....surgery was performed at 6:00 AM, I wake up in the recovery room around 9:30 AM............I finally come through around 10:00 AM.........even though I was on pain medication (Morphine)..........I realized I wasn't having the pain I was expecting or had been told by others who had the same operation........to make a long story short, at 12:40 PM................I am at home without any acute pain whatsoever, a minor discomfort where the 4.5 "incision is.......but, so far, certainly not warranting taking the " Hydrocodone" pain pills they gave me.........the "Morphine" has already worn off..........I swear to God, I am amazed what has happened today......complete opposite from what I expected.

Of course, I am not allowed to pick up anything over 8-pounds for a few weeks..............fortunately for me, even had I not has surgery, I wouldn't pick up anything that HEAVY anyway. :lol: :lol:

I feel so good...........I have decided NOT to MILK the Hell out of this with my wife for the 6-weeks I had planned...........3-weeks maybe, but, not 6-weeks.
:lol: :lol:

My wife took a picture of me when I got home, to show how GREAT of shape I'm in after my operation........feel free to use it as "Inspiration". :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: