User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2006, 03:28 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Another college grad here who found that he could earn more money and gain more existential edification and "real world" education "captaining" a Freightliner all across the vast expanse of a continent than in my chosen academic degree field.

LMAO Sans-Your posts always crack me up and your Avatar is a Perfect Fit :P
Old 11-21-2006, 04:27 AM
Rookie
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I have found that in any job out there that a body is going to keep....And be in a position where one's superior's WANT them to keep it, their going to get hounded and snapped at by fat women named Karen to LIVE the job pretty much 14, if not 24, hours a day anyway. And those are jobs that either require degrees....or place you in an environment where everyone hob-nobs about their degrees and encourages you to get one.

I lived my 40 hours a week in that world for 12 years and trucking may end up sucking the lower-abdomen of life WORSE than alot of people here say....But if I dont try...and if the guy who started this thread doesnt try (forgot your name, man)...I'll wonder forever. So, take a shot and try your best...And I guess thats my two shillings per kilometer.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgreen428
I have found that in any job out there that a body is going to keep....And be in a position where one's superior's WANT them to keep it, their going to get hounded and snapped at by fat women named Karen to LIVE the job pretty much 14, if not 24, hours a day anyway. And those are jobs that either require degrees....or place you in an environment where everyone hob-nobs about their degrees and encourages you to get one.

I lived my 40 hours a week in that world for 12 years and trucking may end up sucking the lower-abdomen of life WORSE than alot of people here say....But if I dont try...and if the guy who started this thread doesnt try (forgot your name, man)...I'll wonder forever. So, take a shot and try your best...And I guess thats my two shillings per kilometer.

I think an STFU is in order
Old 11-21-2006, 04:55 AM
Rookie

And just why is a shut the fudge up in order? Im not allowed to chime in also? Should I ask you first next time?
Old 11-21-2006, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgreen428
And just why is a shut the fudge up in order? Im not allowed to chime in also? Should I ask you first next time?
ha ha Im just breaking balls man. Chime in whenever you like broseph.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Rookie

Damn dude....I just had these installed after the last set got broken in that incident with the cherry picker and the telephone pole and....yeah...you dont wanna hear that story.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
Another college grad here who found that he could earn more money and gain more existential edification and "real world" education "captaining" a Freightliner all across the vast expanse of a continent
"All across" the vast expanse of a continent??

How was Greenland Captain?