User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default looking for a missing persom

i am searching for jody lynn bowman. jody caught a ride out of cochrans truckstop on feb. 1, 2008. jody is 5'2" tall weighs 195-205 has liver spots on her face, but may be covered. jopdy is ill, suffering from bi polar disease and also has hep c. jody ws last known to be in arkansas on monay feb 18. she may be trveling with what she may be calling her "boyfriend", but he is not. jody is probably hiding the fact that she is ill, both mentally and physically. she will trade "favors" for a ride. please, be cautious. she goes by thre handle of purple rain. as soon as i can, i am going to post a picture of her. PLEASE.... contact me if you know of her or her whereabouts. i thank you one and all for anything you can do to bring her back to me so i can get her the help she needs and deserves. i know it is lonely out there at times, but please bring the woman i love back to me... kevin.. lostone
Old 02-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Senior Board Member

Are you talking about Cochrans truck stop near the Ga./Tn. line?
Old 02-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Senior Board Member

Is this for real? It just doesn't have the ring of truth. How did you Kevin come to lose this woman that you love,

Is she really that sick or are you saying that to keep people away from her?

Sorry so skeptical, but it sounds strange! If she is an adult she does have the right to go where ever she wants and not be held hostage buy someone.

I hope you are a family member and not the person she is running away from.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Rookie
Default yes tn. ga line

i guess i should have made it a little clearer. jody , purple rain, quit taking her meds. i should have mentioned that first. she , i don't believe, is not running from me. she has the right to do as she wishes. everything was going well, but when she quits her meds, she becomes someone else. i want to get her back in to treatment, and not get the folks who may be lonely to fall for a atory and then get this disease, the hep c, and not even be aware. this is the woman i love, and i am trying desperately to get her back home. this was one of my alternatives. i hope i have said this so she can be found... love and respect to you .. kevin, lostone
Old 02-21-2008, 02:35 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Are you talking about Cochrans truck stop near the Ga./Tn. line?
one of our drivers spent the night there last month and someone stole his lug nut covers and spinners.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:51 AM
Rookie
Default sorry about that

well, i dont know much about that truck stop. i know it seems to be clean, but you know how desperate some get in party row. if u hear about purple rain out there i sure would apprecite it. i m making up some flyers b4 i go back out.. hoping she'll come home first
Old 02-21-2008, 03:15 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: sorry about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostone
well, i dont know much about that truck stop. i know it seems to be clean, but you know how desperate some get in party row. if u hear about purple rain out there i sure would apprecite it. i m making up some flyers b4 i go back out.. hoping she'll come home first
I run that way all the time so I will keep an ear out
Old 03-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Rookie
Default update to missing person

well i thank you for viewing this. i have to update you to this. jody has warrants, at the present time, out of warren ohio and out of cortland ohio. you can call to check all the info i am about to give with each agency. sometimes you have to do tough love, and i am now, sadly, going to have to beg you all for your help. jody is about to have a federal warrant for her thru the office of the inspector general, for social security fraud. i had to do this in order to get my beefits i have llost. i am once again a driver, but had a rough spot. remember, jody is sick, has hep c, and now withthese warrants is even more of a threat to you. if she is caught in the drivers truck, from what i am told, the driver will be held and possibly charged with aiding and abbetting a fugitive from justice. dont take that chance. either contact me or the warren police dept or cortland central district court. i am trying to do the right thing, and i hope i am.... dont get this dreadful disease, and let other drivers be aware as well... thanx for all your help guys and ladies. i tried to upload a pic of jody, but the size was too big. thanks.. lostone