User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2007, 04:49 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Auto Brokers????????

I'm looking at picking up a truck and 7 car ez-load trailer in the next few months. I live in Va, but I'm finding ALOT of cars coming in and out of FL and in and out of CA. I have a couple websites that I have checked out...just the basics that everyone knows about prolly....... I'm wondering if there is a good, trust worthy auto broke that could keep me steady from FL - CA and then back in FL or between FL and VA for my home time. I'm finding that I could load the trailer myself from anywhere from $4,500-$7,000. I'd like to have a nice average of about $5,000-$6,000 one way!

Can anyone out there keep me loaded, WITHOUT running me 300 miles from car to car? I'm finding that I can load 1/2 or even a full trailer outa north OR south FL all in one shot, and make the drops all in CA within a couple hundred miles.......can you do the same for me? Say find me 6/7 cars coming and going outa the same areas on a steady basis.....Let me know if you can help, or guide me in anyway! ALL opinions are needed and wanted! Thanks for reading

Chop
Old 09-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Default Re: Auto Brokers????????

Try some car rental places I know they have cars move from location to another. Hertz, Budget, ETC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkChop81
I'm looking at picking up a truck and 7 car ez-load trailer in the next few months. I live in Va, but I'm finding ALOT of cars coming in and out of FL and in and out of CA. I have a couple websites that I have checked out...just the basics that everyone knows about prolly....... I'm wondering if there is a good, trust worthy auto broke that could keep me steady from FL - CA and then back in FL or between FL and VA for my home time. I'm finding that I could load the trailer myself from anywhere from $4,500-$7,000. I'd like to have a nice average of about $5,000-$6,000 one way!

Can anyone out there keep me loaded, WITHOUT running me 300 miles from car to car? I'm finding that I can load 1/2 or even a full trailer outa north OR south FL all in one shot, and make the drops all in CA within a couple hundred miles.......can you do the same for me? Say find me 6/7 cars coming and going outa the same areas on a steady basis.....Let me know if you can help, or guide me in anyway! ALL opinions are needed and wanted! Thanks for reading

Chop
Old 09-27-2007, 04:52 AM

Also may want to try AutoNation and CarMaxx, as they will move blocks of cars to their other stores seasonally. They both operate in Fla and Ca.

But this is an old post I see now, and you prolly have it all handled.

Spend a day at Orlando auto auction, and may line up someone.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:42 PM
Board Regular

I have a few friends that work in the car business and i just moved to the reefer operation from enclosed car transportation.What i can say is that there is to many carriers that haul for so cheap that it doesn't make sense.Insurance claims can go through the roof if you don't know what you doing. All my friends struggle very hard on it right now, and unless you been in the business to haul and know some connections, it will be extremely hard to get the ball rolling.