User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2006, 02:31 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Brokers get paid for each load they broker for their customers, if you have to go to another agent to get a truck loaded that broker gets the commission for that load. SOMETIMES, if you have a good repore with the other agent then might split the commission with you (most times not). A good agent knows how the game is played and isnt affraid to get more $$$ on loads that deserve it or move the numbers around so that the truck makes a little more $$$, ie, a little more for fuel surcharge or tolls so the company cant get ahold of it for their percentage.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Default Agents

Are their any brokers? That would take on new agent? Just starting out? I have about 400 leads and Im not going too waste my time calling them and just for broker take them from me. Like this one broker did last year.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Rookie
Default Re: Agents

[quote="apache34"]Are their any brokers? That would take on new agent? Just starting out? I have about 400 leads and Im not going too waste my time calling them and just for broker take them from me. Like this one broker did last year.[/quote

We understand people who is new to industry, you can work and learn at the same time. Please contact me for more information.
Training is provided with small fee, but you start working immediately on the training, plus leads is provided.
Interesting?
Please contact me if you are interesting to grow in this field.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:19 AM
Rookie
Default Relation Broker - Agent

There is so many Broker who ask to sign agreement with Independent Contractors ( Agents- terms there are using), but big different to be Independent Contractor .

Do you want be one of them?
You can have all freedom you need. Working for yourself right from your kitchen desk.

New to industry? You are willing to start and do not know where to start?
I know, so many of you try to be agent before, but all brokerage companies asking for customer database, contact list, experience, etc

Did you think about to get train for this job, and be hired on the same time? Of course not.

I provide one of the kind one to one training with immediately starting working in the freight industry.

I do not sell information, I train you on the job for small fee.

You learn from the best . I train people, and still moving the loads on day by day basis.
How many people can offer you to get trained and be in industry without asking for customer database . NONE .
I'll provide you with leads, you will work on your own.
Leads can not be keep it , but there is other opportunity that can be discussed on the go.

Think about keeping the customer ?

You representing company with reputation , once you leave do you really think they will work with you as starter? I don't think so.
They work with you , because you are good representative of the company, company have credit rating, company have reputation and also have very competitive pricing. Can you beat this?

Your customer is yours, and you work on your accounts, none of other agent touch them.

We have team, we do not fight over the accounts. There is so many company out there, they need move their freight.

Right directions in this business is long term relations.

Why would you leave great company, if they respect you, support you and pay you?

I know , there is so many different offers, and I'm aware of them.

I do not have nothing to say more then , please contact me and see by yourself.

I delivery the best service and best training for people out there, plus they start working same day .
Old 03-12-2007, 04:37 AM
Rookie
Default Re: Freight Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache34
I'm trying too start out as agent but. Brokers has a problem with answering my question. Does the freight agent gets paid one time if he get a contract for the broker? If theres three loads aweek and first one pays $1,000 freight agent gets $120 and $80 goes to the broker and $800 goes too the trucking company. so about the other two loads? Does broker get the hole $200 off the other two?
No, you get paid for every load you broker .
Old 03-12-2007, 04:38 AM
Rookie
Default Re: Agents

Quote:
Are their any brokers? That would take on new agent? Just starting out? I have about 400 leads and Im not going too waste my time calling them and just for broker take them from me. Like this one broker did last year.
Go for it. Sign up with us . You will work on your accounts, no other agent will .
Old 03-13-2007, 06:51 AM
Default Re: Relation Broker - Agent

I have spent alot of money on these three phone lines and fax machine. I would like to start making money soon. How much do you charge? are you broker too? Where are you located? Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabund
There is so many Broker who ask to sign agreement with Independent Contractors ( Agents- terms there are using), but big different to be Independent Contractor .

Do you want be one of them?
You can have all freedom you need. Working for yourself right from your kitchen desk.

New to industry? You are willing to start and do not know where to start?
I know, so many of you try to be agent before, but all brokerage companies asking for customer database, contact list, experience, etc

Did you think about to get train for this job, and be hired on the same time? Of course not.

I provide one of the kind one to one training with immediately starting working in the freight industry.

I do not sell information, I train you on the job for small fee.

You learn from the best . I train people, and still moving the loads on day by day basis.
How many people can offer you to get trained and be in industry without asking for customer database . NONE .
I'll provide you with leads, you will work on your own.
Leads can not be keep it , but there is other opportunity that can be discussed on the go.

Think about keeping the customer ?

You representing company with reputation , once you leave do you really think they will work with you as starter? I don't think so.
They work with you , because you are good representative of the company, company have credit rating, company have reputation and also have very competitive pricing. Can you beat this?

Your customer is yours, and you work on your accounts, none of other agent touch them.

We have team, we do not fight over the accounts. There is so many company out there, they need move their freight.

Right directions in this business is long term relations.

Why would you leave great company, if they respect you, support you and pay you?

I know , there is so many different offers, and I'm aware of them.

I do not have nothing to say more then , please contact me and see by yourself.

I delivery the best service and best training for people out there, plus they start working same day .
Old 03-13-2007, 06:57 AM
Default Re: Freight Agent

Are you a broker or trucking company?

quote="LOAD IT"]
Quote:
I'm trying too start out as agent but. Brokers has a problem with answering my question. Does the freight agent gets paid one time if he get a contract for the broker? If theres three loads aweek and first one pays $1,000 freight agent gets $120 and $80 goes to the broker and $800 goes too the trucking company. so about the other two loads? Does broker get the hole $200 off the other two?
When you get a customer, you should work that customer, so each load you book, you get your percentage. The broker should not allow any of his other agents work the customer you found. They will but you will have to protect that customer. Also, if a broker wants you to sign a non-compete agreement. He plans to keep your customers after you leave. Dont sign with a broker that requires you to sign one of these clauses.[/quote]
Old 03-18-2007, 04:42 AM
Senior Board Member

are not brokers one of the reasons why freight is so cheap???? just asking..
Old 04-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Rookie
Default Brokering class

Check out www.loadtraining.com - they have books & classes for brokering.