Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Food & Health (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/food-health-30/)
-   -   Cajun Spiced Chicken Pasta (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/food-health/31045-cajun-spiced-chicken-pasta.html)

Saylor 12-03-2007 07:35 PM

Cajun Spiced Chicken Pasta

Ingredients for two servings:

2 boneless chicken breast
½ box of Ziti
½ bag of frozen vegetable mix of cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots
1 jar of Alfredo sauce
2 tablespoons Cajun spice
1 tablespoon Cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons Olive oil

Grill two chicken breasts and cut them into strips. I don’t bread them.
Sprinkle them with Cajun spice while cooking. I add a little extra Cayenne pepper for taste.
Set grilled chicken strips aside after cooking.

Cook ½ box of Ziti per instruction on box.
Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil after draining and blend in.

Heat a jar of Alfredo sauce.
Add a half bag of the frozen cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots mix. I let them thaw before cooking but you can add them frozen and give them more time to heat.
Add Cajun spice to mix.

Serve over the pasta with the chicken strips.

Tip: I measure out about 2 tablespoons of the Cajun spice and one of the Cayenne peppers onto a piece of wax paper of aluminum foil and mix and use about half to coat the chicken and the rest in the sauce. This is not real spicy but enough to give it a good taste. Adjust to your own personal taste. It is rather easy to fix and everyone loves it. Disclaimer: It may become addictive.

bob h 12-06-2007 12:30 AM

Re: Cajun Spiced Chicken Pasta

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saylor
Ingredients for two servings:

2 boneless chicken breast
½ box of Ziti
½ bag of frozen vegetable mix of cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots
1 jar of Alfredo sauce
2 tablespoons Cajun spice
1 tablespoon Cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons Olive oil

Grill two chicken breasts and cut them into strips. I don’t bread them.
Sprinkle them with Cajun spice while cooking. I add a little extra Cayenne pepper for taste.
Set grilled chicken strips aside after cooking.

Cook ½ box of Ziti per instruction on box.
Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil after draining and blend in.

Heat a jar of Alfredo sauce.
Add a half bag of the frozen cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots mix. I let them thaw before cooking but you can add them frozen and give them more time to heat.
Add Cajun spice to mix.

Serve over the pasta with the chicken strips.

Tip: I measure out about 2 tablespoons of the Cajun spice and one of the Cayenne peppers onto a piece of wax paper of aluminum foil and mix and use about half to coat the chicken and the rest in the sauce. This is not real spicy but enough to give it a good taste. Adjust to your own personal taste. It is rather easy to fix and everyone loves it. Disclaimer: It may become addictive.