User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2019, 01:45 PM
Rookie
Default Taking control of your health

Attention Drivers,

If you struggling with your health because you just canít seem to make positive lifestyle and behavioral changes that last, if you are frustrated or overwhelmed by how to effectively live healthier on the road, if you canít stand being told what to do and how to live your life, then it might be time to consider enlisting the help of a Health and Wellness Coach.

Health and Wellness Coachís guide clients in developing lasting lifestyle changes. Iím recently certified Health and Wellness Coach and My focus is helping professional drivers move from resistants & overwhelm of improving their health with lifestyle changes to taking the wheel of their own health by making healthy lifestyle choices their priority.

As someone who grew up in the trucking community and the co-owner of a small family fleet supporting drivers to live their best life possible is my passion. You can find out more about me and Health and Wellness Coaching on my website; https://takingthehealthyroute.com.

What a Health and Wellness Coach Offers:
Support
Direction
Accountability
Motivation

As a newly certified coach Iíd like to gift a few drivers my 12-week one on one coaching package at no charge.

To qualify you must:
Be a professional driver.
Struggling with making lifestyle changes on your own.
Open to the idea of change on your terms.
Be able to commit to weekly 45-minute private coaching calls.
Be willing to give an honest testimonial the end of the 12 weeks.

If you would like to be considered for a free coaching spot please email me to set up a time a time to chat so we can both determine if coaching is a good fit. Please email me if you have any questions.

Best,
Gwen
Old 08-27-2019, 08:45 AM
Rookie
Smile Points to keep yourself healthy :) when you drive all day

Follow the following points to keep yourself healthy when you drive all day:-
  1. Exercise at least 15 minutes every day. No matter what your day holds, you can always make time for exercise.
  2. Always eat breakfast.
  3. Squeeze in short walks whenever you can.
  4. Keep healthy snacks handy.
  5. Keep track of your nutrition and fitness.
Old 10-27-2019, 03:06 PM
Rookie

yeah, to be honest, motivation is the best remedy for the soul

it helps us perform actions that we don't like but that are required to achieve success
Old 10-29-2019, 12:23 AM
Rookie

Frankly speaking, I haven't ever heard about this profession, but I really think, that help of such person can help drivers to through a very difficult time. I want to see professional's point of view about the tips for motivating yourself, that are written at https://www.drprix.com/motivate-yourself.html. What do you think? Are they working? My friend has said, that the key of his high results is the following of these tips.