User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Use food to stay young and lose weight; no doctors and pills are required

Staying young
From the book "Protein Power" by Michael Eades, ISBN 0-553-574-57475-2

"Have you ever heard this experience? You get up early and work out, go to your job and put in a full day, watch your diet and deny yourself virtually everything that sounds good to eat, then come home to find your teenager sprawled half asleep in front of the TV amid a jumble of empty pizza boxes, soft drink cans, and cany wrappers. As he or she comes to life and asks, "What's for supper?" you do a slow burn. You've worked hard all day, exercised, and dieted, and you still have a roll around your middle that you can't get rid of. Your kid on the other hand, lies around all day, gets up only to eat, eats three times the calories you do, yet is slender, muscular, and, if forced, could run circles around you. What gives?

One of the major factors causing this unfair disparity between them and us is an almost magical substance called HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE. They have a lot; we don't have much. And it makes an enormous difference... Actually we have as much as they do, but sadly, we just can't get to it nearly as well. Fortunately the nutritional program described in this book helps you increase your growth hormone levels better than any way we know short of injecting it.

Human growth hormone is a profound tissue-building hormone produced in the pituitary, a small gland located at the base of the skull, and secreted at intervals thoughout the day. It causes growth, repairs tissue, mobilizes fat stores, and shifts metabolism to the use of fat.

In the July 5, 1990 issue of New England Journal of Medicine, Daniel Rudman, M.D. and his research group at the Medical College of Wisconsin reported the results of their study on the effects of growth hormone given to elderly males. Tiny amounts of growth hormone injected just beneath the skin of 61- to 81-year old males produced almost unbelievable results in only 6 months:

-lean body mass increased by 8.8 percent
-body fat decreased by 14.4 percent
-bone density increased in the lumbar spinal cord
- skin thickness increased by 7.1 percent

All the changes were the result of the growth hormone increase - the subjects didn't change their diet or exercise. After only 6 months' therapy with minuscule amounts of this extremely potent substance the more youthfull changes these men showed were, in Dr. Rudman's words, "equivalent in magnitude to the changes incurred during 10 to 20 years of reverse aging." It's no wonder growth hormone clinics are popping up all over Mexico and other less medically regulated countries.

Jump start your growth hormone levels

The growth hormone difference between adults and teenagers isn't a disparity in amount but in release. If you want more growth hormone - and who doesn't? - you need to increase and intensify those factors that stimulate its release from the pituitary gland.

Factors that stimulate the release of growth hormone

-Decreased blood glucose levels
-Increased blood protein level
-Carbohydrate-restricted diet
-Fasting
-Increased protein diet
-Free fatty acid decrease
-PGE
-Stage 4 sleep
-Exercise"

The nutritional program described in the book takes care of most of these factors. So, if you want to stay young, agile and healthy, read the book "Protein Power" and follow its tips on restricting carbs and increasing the protein in your diet. This is the diet that humans were genetically programmed to eat.

From the back cover of the book

"Join the millions who have experienced dramatic weight loss, lowered cholesterol, and improvement or reversal of the damages of heart desease, adult-onset diabetes, by following this medically proven program.

"Protein Power" will teach you how to use food as a tool for:

- dramatic and permanent weight loss
- resetting your metabolism and boosting your energy levels
- lowering your "bad" cholesterol level while elevating the "good"
- protecting yourself from high blood pressure, hear disease, and diabetes."

Unlike some other "health books" the book "Protein Power" has been written by 2 doctors (M.D. designation) who tested the theory on thousands of people in their clinic. I"m following this program myself and one definite result is my weight is back to the level I had when I was 25 years old (I'm 47 now). I'm a long-haul driver from Canada and I spend 2-3 weeks on the road at a time. So, this stuff really works ...

Last edited by tracer; 06-01-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: signature update
Old 07-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Rookie

Protein Powder will kill me!

www.scrapmetalracing.com
Old 08-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I just read something else that I find interesting.

Proxide theapy...

The article says that one of the reasons cancer hits is a lack of oxygen to the cells. It also says that by feeding the cells more oxygen, you can elliminate nearly every illness out there, including AIDS. (No, I don't know about that one, but it's on their list.)

But, you have to use "FOOD GRADE PEROXIDE", not the stuff you get off the shelf in a drug store. Haven't looked into where it's available, but I am curious. What you buy off the shelf has chemical stabilizers that are not good for you. And, food grade comes at a much higher strength that will burn you if you get it on your skin. Diluted, a few drops to 8 oz of water, 3 times a day is supposed to be able to keep you very healthy.
Also, soaking in a tub for 30 minutes or so absorbs it through the skin.

I plan on looking into it a little more, and will keep you posted.

Tags
health tips, staying young, weight loss