Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Family Support Forum (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/family-support-forum-14/)
-   -   Praye4rs for my wife and I (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/family-support-forum/32422-praye4rs-my-wife-i.html)

RebelDarlin 02-17-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog
Quote:

Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Thanks for all your support guys. You have no idea what this means to us right now.

I just wanted to remind you. people will say some really stupid things to you, they dont mean anything by it, they just dont know what to say. The worst one I heard a hundred times was, well, you're young enough, you can try again. You have to resist punching their lights out.

AMEN! Some people don't know when to just shut up!

So sorry for you loss IE.

Reb

mommee 02-17-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Sorry to hear. My sister had one about 7 months ago but if successful on her current baby with a few more months to go. It was real hard on her.

Sometimes its God's way of saying "not right now, but soon".

I hope the rest of her pregnancy will be worry free and that the baby is healthy.

BanditsCousin 02-17-2008 10:09 PM

So far it is. She's doing really well and we're hoping it continues as smooth as it has. Thanks :)

Trukrswyfe 02-18-2008 03:12 PM

IE am too sorry to hear about your loss. We have also suffered such a loss, and it can be painful for years to come.

Not sure whether this would encourage you or not, but I have a hope of meeting my child who I didn't know personally but named , loved and carried with me for months.

I do understand people give false or naive statements to cope with loss. But I heard my childs heart beat and that is enough for me to know She was a life, cut short, but a life none the less. All life has value and meaning.

Though I dont know for sure, I believe she was my only daughter, as I have only sons. I was unsure at the time how much I wanted her but with her loss I never again took pregancy for granted.
So she impacted my life positively even with her short stay, I became a more thankful person.

God Bless
TW

eastern ontario 02-18-2008 03:54 PM

I am sorry to hear that Ironeagle, hope Mrs is doing well.

I too have been there 3 times. I pray for you folks.

Rev.Vassago 02-18-2008 05:56 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.

Now get off the computer and this internet message board, and go pay attention to someone who matters and needs you.

02-18-2008 08:36 PM

Rev I will put it to you this way except for going to the bathroom I have NOT LEFT MY WIFES SIDE SINCE THIS HAPPENED. I only post when we are in the living room together.

Rev.Vassago 02-18-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Rev I will put it to you this way except for going to the bathroom I have NOT LEFT MY WIFES SIDE SINCE THIS HAPPENED. I only post when we are in the living room together.

Do you honestly think I am looking to start an argument?