User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2021, 12:58 PM
Rookie
Default Snakes

How to get rid of snakes in my garage. There are 2 big alive ropes on my truck and I can't get even close to it.
Old 03-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Rookie

I think that you need to ask for help from the guys who are engaged in catching snakes
Old 03-12-2021, 09:02 PM
Rookie

This is a terrible situation, I wouldn't like to be in your place. The main thing is not to try to get rid of them personally, contact the professionals. I know that now in many countries there are services for catching wild animals. I even once called such a service because I had squirrels in the chimney and I couldn't get rid of them myself (just the squirrels were too aggressive). I contacted wildlife removal, and they caught all the squirrels that were in my house. As it turned out the squirrels had made a nest right in my chimney, I was shocked by this news.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansQuad View Post
This is a terrible situation, I wouldn't like to be in your place. The main thing is not to try to get rid of them personally, contact the professionals. I know that now in many countries there are services for catching wild animals. I even once called such a service because I had squirrels in the chimney and I couldn't get rid of them myself (just the squirrels were too aggressive). I contacted wildlife removal, and they caught all the squirrels that were in my house. As it turned out the squirrels had made a nest right in my chimney, I was shocked by this news.
Do these guys provide discounts?
Old 04-09-2021, 09:45 AM

Is your house near swamp or is it grassy in your location? Nonetheless, be careful not to be bitten by snakes. Call an expert to catch them.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Rookie

This is not the most pleasurable situation. Just don't do anything by yourself, the snakes can be poisonous, and there is a probability that you can harm yourself. Just leave this job to a professional. I am sure that there is a sort of wildlife removal company in your city, that can help you. I remember when a raccoon entered my attic, I called the guys from raccoon removal, and they helped me with it. So you decide in the end, but I really hope that you will listen to my advice. Good luck my friend, be careful.
Old 04-13-2021, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikmasleniczkiy View Post
This is not the most pleasurable situation. Just don't do anything by yourself, the snakes can be poisonous, and there is a probability that you can harm yourself. Just leave this job to a professional. I am sure that there is a sort of wildlife removal company in your city, that can help you. I remember when a raccoon entered my attic, I called the guys from raccoon removal, and they helped me with it. So you decide in the end, but I really hope that you will listen to my advice. Good luck my friend, be careful.
How did the raccoon was able to enter your attic? Raccoons are dangerous and are carrier of rabies and other diseases. Good thing you're not hurt.