User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default NAU alert-Urgent for Truckers-Please Read & Act

hello -

here is the link to a short video by aaron russo, director of 'the rose', 'trading places' etc, of urgent concern to truckers - and everyone else in this country regarding the North American Union and loss of jobs and income for truckers. please take a look - it's only a few minute long and nothing is being sold here. thank you.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79741158038990

i have also included, below, info from www.saveamericafund.org. concerning a truck rally in d.c. and state capitols. truckers are in a unique position to direct the media spotlight on a dire situation that most american citizens know nothing about. thank you so much for your time and consideration.

kindest regards,
peggyn

posted 04/19/07
MOST RECENT CONVERSATION WITH FAIR
JUST IN: FAIR IS IN FULL SUPPORT OF TRUCKER'S RALLY.

Susan Tully, the National Field Director for FAIR has reassured me that FAIR is in full support of our Trucker's Rally protest and are very excited that we have united as a nation to bring the collective message of the American citizen to Washington and every capitol in our nation, that we want the NAU and NAFTA shut down, NO amnesty for aliens in our country illegally, and NO Mexican trucking companies, truckers and trucks in America. While FAIR has not participated in the organization of the Trucker's "Truck Out" Rally, they have been fully supportive of all our efforts to do so.

What we are hoping to achieve with this Trucker's Rally is to stimulate serious discussion and action by our elected officials to bring to an end the plans our government has to destroy our Constitution and our sovereignty as a nation through the NAU or North American Union or SPP, the Security and Prosperity Partnership and through the NAFTA failed trade policies. This does not benefit any of the working middle class of American citizens, it only benefits the wealthy and big business owners. We are calling for NO NAU, NO amnesty for illegal aliens, NO more guest worker programs, NO more H1B visas, NO open borders - CLOSE OUR BORDERS NOW, NO birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens, NO driver's licenses, bank accounts, or mortgages for illegal aliens, NO social security-welfare-food stamp-medical-education services for illegal aliens, NO JOBS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS, No Mexican trucks and truckers in America.

WE WANT OUR SOVEREIGNTY, CONSTITUTION AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO BE SAFE AND FREE FROM ALL FOREIGN INVASIONS.

We want to see a STOP to the criminal support of illegal aliens in America, the enforcement of our federal immigration laws by our elected officials, states, and in the workplace. We must not and cannot tolerate this type of terrorist behavior in America any longer.

We want to put the legal citizens and legal immigrants in America back to work. We hope you will decide to join in our effort to defend our Constitution, our Jobs and the Sovereignty of our Nation. We are the United States of America.

With deep respect for America.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Board Icon

Yawn. :roll:
Old 04-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Senior Board Member

The Chinese are coming, the Mexicans are coming, the Hmong are already here. WHO THE HE!! CARES.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Senior Board Member

I remember when I was a kid, they "my brothers" told me that Killer bee's where comming. I thought they where reading the magazine's my Grandmother bought. Ya know the one's with doom and gloom, and all the far reached storie's.
Now look, we have killer bee's here in the Texas Panhandle. And look, we also have Mexicans :shock: :lol:
I know I have seen them, matter of fact, I work with a whole burrito, and the menudo. :lol:

Most of them are some real good people, and all of them are leagal. My nick name beside's Slim, is Wedo. wich is white boy. :lol:
If they are legal, that is fine with me, the only thing I can't stand is some of them can't speak any english.

As for the Illegals, I think they should not be allowed....... If they want to come in do it legaly. As for the Mexican trucks, they need to keep them over there.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 04-20-2007, 02:30 AM
Senior Board Member

As soon as I saw the name Aaron Russo, I knew this was crap! This guy tried to run for office in Nevada a while back and he proved without a doubt what a crackpot he really is. Don't waste your time reading his garbage. :roll:

Old 04-20-2007, 03:25 AM
Senior Board Member

Old 04-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Rookie
Default Try to plan for next rally?

Hope you had a big turnout in OKC Peggy. Sorry I didn't make it down there to support you. If you are planning anything like this in the future, hope you will let us know here. A lot of yee-haa and "the sky is falling" yuk yuk over here.

Hope you guys still have jobs as truckers next year, now that they have allowed the mexican truckers in, they'll be working you guys out of your jobs like other workers in construction industry are put out of work by people who will accept half the pay.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Talk about the sky is falling.. :roll:
Old 04-25-2007, 12:48 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3564
As soon as I saw the name Aaron Russo, I knew this was crap! This guy tried to run for office in Nevada a while back and he proved without a doubt what a crackpot he really is. Don't waste your time reading his garbage. :roll:
After I saw the video, went to the webite aand read all that, NOW you tell me.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Rookie
Default Re: Try to plan for next rally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel6842
Hope you had a big turnout in OKC Peggy. Sorry I didn't make it down there to support you. If you are planning anything like this in the future, hope you will let us know here. A lot of yee-haa and "the sky is falling" yuk yuk over here.

Hope you guys still have jobs as truckers next year, now that they have allowed the mexican truckers in, they'll be working you guys out of your jobs like other workers in construction industry are put out of work by
people who will accept half the pay.
Yep I live in what has been one of the fastest growing area's in the country. In Northern Cali the last 7 years consruction has been booming. Concrete crews, framing crews, roofing crews or stucco crews to name a few that arent made entirely of illegal hispanic workers are very few. And they have pushed out the skilled American worker by accecpting a very low wage. I see it everyday. I deliver concrete to these crews and have been talking to them for years. And they will readily admit that they are here illegally. Now that the construction has slowed down dramtically most of them will be moving to other states looking for new construction work. There is nothing else keeping them here. Most are paying off houses and property in Mexico where their famillies are. So to all of you nay sayers and the sky is falling people you better read the writing on the wall. Just my 2 cents.