User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Hauling food for orphanage in Romania

I am a volunteer for Bread of Life International which supplies an orphanage and several feeding centers for poor children in Romania. We are looking for help to move pallets of donated food from various locations to our warehouse in Texas. Please let me know if you have any questions. The ministry website is Home | Bread of Life Orphanage, Brosteni - Romania

Thank You!

Eric Honea

Cell: 630-362-9094
Old 03-21-2014, 08:21 PM
Rookie

Hi, I have been to Romania and this is a good cause. There is a lot of inequality. I met this man there who used to be scavenging for food few years of his life and being a hobo. Unless there are people helping you it is very hard to get out of that deep hole.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:49 PM
Rookie
Post Trucks available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Honea View Post
I am a volunteer for Bread of Life International which supplies an orphanage and several feeding centers for poor children in Romania. We are looking for help to move pallets of donated food from various locations to our warehouse in Texas. Please let me know if you have any questions. The ministry website is Home | Bread of Life Orphanage, Brosteni - Romania

Thank You!

Eric Honea

Cell: 630-362-9094

Hello Eric,

This is a great thing you are doing, congratulations on volunteering. I would like to assist you any way I can, I work for Logistic One Ltd. and I think we can make help you when it comes to your logistics needs. We are based in Warren MI and have over 100 trucks we run to Laredo TX every day so please contact me thru email or call me any time you need something.

Respectfully,
Andrew Bistriceanu,
Logistic One, Ltd
Operations Manager
Tel:586-775-0090 ext:206
Personal Fax: 586-439-2922
Office Fax:586-778-5584
Email: [email protected]