Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Try to plan for next rally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingajo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel6842
Hope you had a big turnout in OKC Peggy. Sorry I didn't make it down there to support you. If you are planning anything like this in the future, hope you will let us know here. A lot of yee-haa and "the sky is falling" yuk yuk over here.

Hope you guys still have jobs as truckers next year, now that they have allowed the mexican truckers in, they'll be working you guys out of your jobs like other workers in construction industry are put out of work by
people who will accept half the pay.
Yep I live in what has been one of the fastest growing area's in the country. In Northern Cali the last 7 years consruction has been booming. Concrete crews, framing crews, roofing crews or stucco crews to name a few that arent made entirely of illegal hispanic workers are very few. And they have pushed out the skilled American worker by accecpting a very low wage. I see it everyday. I deliver concrete to these crews and have been talking to them for years. And they will readily admit that they are here illegally. Now that the construction has slowed down dramtically most of them will be moving to other states looking for new construction work. There is nothing else keeping them here. Most are paying off houses and property in Mexico where their famillies are. So to all of you nay sayers and the sky is falling people you better read the writing on the wall. Just my 2 cents.
And these guys would never tell tales to get some trucker going off and looking like a fool now would they? Northern California is full of Mexicans because for the most part, they settled the area before anyone else did!
Old 05-13-2007, 06:20 AM
Rookie

And these guys would never tell tales to get some trucker going off and looking like a fool now would they? Northern California is full of Mexicans because for the most part, they settled the area before anyone else did![
/quote]

If by these Guys you are refering to the Workers on the construction crews in the area where I work, are you also suggesting that it is grand plan to tell people that they are here illegally so that people wont really believe that they are here illegally? Mexican reverse psychology? Wow interesting. And as far as the Mexicans that "settled the area before anyone else did", I think that some Native American Tribes were actually here before anyone else. But as far as the mexicans that were here before any white europeans settlers were here, Well I dont have a problem with them. Because they would more then likely be american citizens as well as their decendents. Just my 2 cents.

KINGAJO
Old 05-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
If by these Guys you are refering to the Workers on the construction crews in the area where I work, are you also suggesting that it is grand plan to tell people that they are here illegally so that people wont really believe that they are here illegally? Mexican reverse psychology? Wow interesting.
And I'd also say that it seems to be working swimmingly...
Old 05-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
If by these Guys you are refering to the Workers on the construction crews in the area where I work, are you also suggesting that it is grand plan to tell people that they are here illegally so that people wont really believe that they are here illegally? Mexican reverse psychology? Wow interesting.
And I'd also say that it seems to be working swimmingly...
Yeah your right, I can see it's working for you. But you will have to forgive me if I don't stick my head in the sand like and ostrich and pretend there isn't a problem. But hey it's been fun debating this issue with you Fozzy but time to move on. You have great day. See ya.

KINGAJO
Old 05-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Senior Board Member

I really don't think that is where you have your head stuck...
Old 05-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Rookie

Quote:
See I was trying to be nice too. I can see your nice and comfortable hiding behind your keyboard and being a rude a--. Your also probably one of those CB Rambo's that likes to hide in the back row of TS and talk c--p. The last CB Rambo(wuss) I dealt with at the TS in Quartsite, AZ rolled up his windows,locked his doors and left in quite a hurry. Guess he didn't need fuel after all. Its really funny how those people react when their hiding place is located by someone they didn't really want to be found by. You know it is a shame that a person such as yourself who cant actually discuss a subject has to turn to insults and rudeness, is that what you teach your children? By the way if you ever make it to the 49er TS in Sacramento, post a message up for me here and I'll come out and we can get together. But then you will have to leave your comfort zone behind the Mic. of your 2 way. Just my 2 cents.

KINGAJO
Old 05-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Senior Board Member

[quote="kingajo"]
Quote:
See I was trying to be nice too.

No, you weren't. You started the snide comments...

I can see your nice and comfortable hiding behind your keyboard and being a rude a--. Your also probably one of those CB Rambo's that likes to hide in the back row of TS and talk c--p. The last CB Rambo(wuss) I dealt with at the TS in Quartsite, AZ rolled up his windows,locked his doors and left in quite a hurry. Guess he didn't need fuel after all. Its really funny how those people react when their hiding place is located by someone they didn't really want to be found by. You know it is a shame that a person such as yourself who cant actually discuss a subject has to turn to insults and rudeness,

Yeah yeah yeah.. whatever... who's acting all Rambo-ish now by asserting that they are some sort of tough guy and proving that they cannot communicate without getting all fired up?

is that what you teach your children?

What? That there are some people who cannot separate fact from fiction on the internet and some people who will actually believe anything that they hear? Sure I do... you?

By the way if you ever make it to the 49er TS in Sacramento, post a message up for me here and I'll come out and we can get together. But then you will have to leave your comfort zone behind the Mic. of your 2 way. Just my 2 cents.

Is that dump still open? Your there all the time looking for drivers are ya? relax and either discuss the topic or go and sulk somewhere.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
See I was trying to be nice too. I can see your nice and comfortable hiding behind your keyboard and being a rude a--. Your also probably one of those CB Rambo's that likes to hide in the back row of TS and talk c--p. The last CB Rambo(wuss) I dealt with at the TS in Quartsite, AZ rolled up his windows,locked his doors and left in quite a hurry. Guess he didn't need fuel after all. Its really funny how those people react when their hiding place is located by someone they didn't really want to be found by. You know it is a shame that a person such as yourself who cant actually discuss a subject has to turn to insults and rudeness, is that what you teach your children? By the way if you ever make it to the 49er TS in Sacramento, post a message up for me here and I'll come out and we can get together. But then you will have to leave your comfort zone behind the Mic. of your 2 way. Just my 2 cents.

KINGAJO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: