User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Baltimore accident

This is very upsetting, what are people thinking?

http://wjz.com/topstories/local_story_101220515.html

Also just this morning, I was out town sitting at an intersection waiting for the light to change. When it did change, a pick up truck PASSED a car that stopped for the light on the LEFT hand side. Had I pulled out suddenly he would have taken my front end off. :twisted: What are people thinking these days?
Old 04-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Baltimore accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by RostyC
This is very upsetting, what are people thinking?
Very upsetting, but on a positive note, the article isn't calling this guy a "Truck Driver." They usually do. I'll give the reporters credit for getting the fact that this was a pickup right.

Road rage is scary, sobering stuff. This article makes me think about how it could have been any one of us this guy cut off like that. Those of us who are true professionals do our level best to keep an escape route, to leave a safe following distance, etc., but in the end this is just something we have to gamble with, because there's no way out of it if somebody does that to you in a big truck.

Somber, depressing stuff.