User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarshort
I have Sirius...I just hope the signal strength gets better when they merge.
I switched from XM to Sirius about a month ago, when I was switching out equipment, since I really didn't want to take the dash apart to unhide the old wires and hide the new ones, I plugged in the XM power cord and XM antenna to my Sirius Stratus. I have not had a bit of problem with "signal strength". I can receive Sirius most anyplace unless I am under an overhang or in a tunnel I get a clear signal.

If it's the signal to the radio you are talking about, go to an electronics store and get the direct connect adapter. It plugs in the middle of your antenna wire for both the vehicle and the Sat. Radio. No outside interference at all from radio stations on the same freq.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Rookie

I've had no problem with Sirius reception, make sure your antenna is in a good place like a mirror mount.

Merging would not be a monopoly as anyone with the money can put up a satellite and broadcast from orbit.
As a Sirius subscriber I would like to have MBL to go along with all the other sports I get now.