User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default It's "Official"....I cannot support this president

As a die-hard Conservative Democrat..........I feel like i have be "Chit" on by the POTUS and his band of liars..............I seriously feel like he is a "Con Man" who lied his way to the presidency by passing himself off as a conservative, in which he has proved, he IS NOT.

It is bad enough when he tries to scam the American people with his AMNESTY program towards "ILLEGAL INVADERS" of this country.........but, when he does NOT support or give the "benefit of a doubt" to our military troops fighting a war where you can't tell the enemy from civilians in Iraq............I've had it.

"Political correctness" has infected the Pentagon, Military and this administration..........they are now going to give "VALUES" training to ALL in the military, because of the "alleged" actions of a few............if these people are guily, they should be punished, but, don't hold trials in the newspapers and on TV, before the evidence comes in............it implies that our ENTIRE military is a bunch of murderers to the world................ These Marines have already been tried and convicted by the media and the "TREASONOUS" liberal Congressman Murtha and his ilk............by their own actions,...........I can only assume that you are innocent until proven guilty ONLY if you are a member of a "Terrorist" organization............the media and liberals treat them with more respect than they do our own military people fighting this war.

Not once has this President or ANY Republican say, "Lets wait and see how the investigations turn out"...........they automatically seem to get on board with the media and the liberals, who actually hate this country and want to see us lose this war.

There is not one bit of difference between this President and the liberal Democrats............he and the other liberals in the Republican party can kiss my A$$................I will NEVER give one more $$$ or support to this party..........they are all the same.

He (GWB) in my opinion has proven to be nothing more than a "CON MAN"................I hate to say it, but, I can no longer support him or his administration........there are NO Conservative any longer in national politics............it's sad.

Josh
Old 06-03-2006, 12:43 AM
Senior Board Member

Did anyone here the Air Force fellow that called from Iraq on Rush Limbaugh's show the other day because I agree with him.

Old 06-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK
Did anyone here the Air Force fellow that called from Iraq on Rush Limbaugh's show the other day because I agree with him.
I haven't listened to Rush in years..............we have Sirius in our trucks..........what did the USAF guy say?

I haven't heard the President or Donald Rumsfeld say one thing about waiting until the investigations are complete..........I have a problem with that.

I thought in the United States, one was PRESUMED innocent until proven guily...............not when it comes to the military and law enforcement being condemed before ANY evidence comes in from the VERMIN in the media and liberal wing of the Democratic party...........YET......our President say absolutely NOTHING in these young veterans defense.

Who is going to defend the defenders? No one in Washington D.C, it seems.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:59 AM
Senior Board Member

He basically said that he felt the Job had not been done in Desert Storm and that it would not be done till they turned the US military lose instead of telling them who they can kill and who they can't.

Old 06-03-2006, 02:41 AM

I agree completely with this last post,I was there and the job was not done.General Scwarscof(sp.) wanted to do the job right the first time there but he does not make the final decision.I knew my fellow vets and friends would be back over there.I got out in 1992 and I wish now and many times since then I had not got out.These troops over there really need some support from everyone.AFF hit the ole nail right on the head about GWB.Sad but true!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 03:47 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I was there too-ran all over the Sunni Triangle and down to Cedar.
Sorry Josh but disagree with you. There was only ONE Choice for President and thank God President Bush was President when 9/11 happened. All Gore would be kissing the feet of the f....... Terrorists and waving the French Flag(White).
He has made mistakes but Generals on the Ground in Iraq are also to blame-President Bush told them ANYTHING you need or want just ask. REPEATEDLY they have told him "don't need more troops"
We're reacting more than being Pro-active but I'm no General.
I'll go on forever but I'm tired.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:05 AM
Board Regular

Yep, I?ve written that conservative imposter off too. His proposed comprehensive amnesty plan was the final last straw for me. No more benefits of the doubt for that charlatan and fraud disguised in Republican clothing.

First, it was his Harriet Myers fiasco, then his Dubai Port Deal, his pandering to the ignorant masses on high oil prices, and now his so-called comprehensive plan to secure our borders, which is not only a bad joke designed to reward 12 million plus Mexican illegals for breaking the law by giving them an undeserved amnesty, but also a very deceitful subterfuge intended to open the floodgates in order to allow upwards of a hundred million impoverished and illiterate Mexicans to immigrate into our country over the next 20 years. I knew there had to be a reason why he wasn?t enforcing the immigration laws already on the books!

I?m still scratching my head trying to figure out how the issue of border security could morph into a ploy to allow our Mexican neighbor to export the bulk of their illiterate poverty into our country. What a magnificent turn of events!

Yeah?Bush cares about securing the borders all right, about as much as he cares about reeling in big government over spending and checking the growth and size of government! Give me a break!

And then today, what do I hear?that we are now negotiating with terrorists! Yes indeed?we are now negotiating with the terrorists that hold the country of Iran hostage. It?s Jimmy fricking Carter all over again. Can you say deja vu!

Hint to Bush and all other clueless liberal/leftist appeasers, you can?t appease or bribe Islamofascist madmen. It would mean committing sacrilege followed by a sure death sentence, damnation, and then the eternal fires of hell. What is it?you guys are just predisposed to being idiots! I can?t believe I voted for such a moron, and twice! And what?s even more bizarre and appalling is, his opponents were even far worse!

I guess Bush believes, like the unapologetic delusional leftist idiot that he most obviously is, that it?s better to go to war with the Islamofascist terrorists that rule Iran with an iron fist after they?ve had the time to build their military strength up and with more than enough time to acquire nukes and continue to develop their missile technology from money derived from high oil prices than it is to do it before! In fact, Bush has waited so long to do something now that a shooting war is almost inevitable and unavoidable! What a fricking genius! And hopefully we can keep the Russians and Chinese out of it! If we are lucky?

And please don?t get me started about Hugo Chavez and his ilk in South America either! Again, Bush is asleep at the wheel and has dropped the ball big time regarding that commie bastard.

You know, it?s sort of like letting OBL and his ilk escape, not to mention, also, the thousands of Taliban that he also let escape and that now come down from the mountains every spring to wage holy Jihad. Can we say Russian quagmire.

It?s like letting Iraq become Lebanized by al Qaida and Iran even though beforehand they announced to the world what their plans and intentions would be and then fighting that insurgency in Iraq. I agree that it?s much better fighting terrorists over there than it is over here, but why in the hell Mr. Bush are you playing right into their hands? Why are we not going after the terrorist states that sponsor and support them instead? I tell you why, it?s because you are a delusional leftist PC idiot who can?t see the forest for the trees. Your mask has fallen off Mr. Bush! You have been exposed!

Now please no one get me wrong, I fully support the troops and the war in Iraq and in Afghanistan and think they are doing an outstanding magnigicant job given the circumstances. But I also believe that the so-called MSM is - if not intentionally then by stupidity - colluding and cooperating with the enemy by grossly distorting the facts on the ground purposefully in both Iraq and Afghanistan in a campaign to shape public opinion against the war and in order to engineer another military defeat for America like they did in Vietnam. I just can?t understand why Bush is being so stupid and playing right into their hands!

Here?s a prediction, if a bill emerges from Congress that provides for amnesty in any way, shape, or form, or allows for a path to citizenship for guest workers over and above what is already designated by current immigration laws, it will be the end of the Republican Party as we know it today. Or more probably, the Republican Party will become what the old Democratic Party was and used to be, and a new conservative party will then emerge to take its place. The current Democratic Party, as it stands today hijacked by the delusional political hard left, will become marginalized as the other far leftist parties in the past have always been.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:32 AM
Senior Board Member

I feel like I woke up in the old USSR or in a insain asylum with this slack jaw imbashole.

Illegitimis nil carborundum

Inter arma silent leges

Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es
Old 06-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Board Regular
Default Bush

Quote:
As a die-hard Conservative Democrat..........I feel like i have be "Chit" on by the POTUS and his band of liars..............I seriously feel like he is a "Con Man" who lied his way to the presidency by passing himself off as a conservative, in which he has proved, he IS NOT.

It is bad enough when he tries to scam the American people with his AMNESTY program towards "ILLEGAL INVADERS" of this country.........but, when he does NOT support or give the "benefit of a doubt" to our military troops fighting a war where you can't tell the enemy from civilians in Iraq............I've had it.

"Political correctness" has infected the Pentagon, Military and this administration..........they are now going to give "VALUES" training to ALL in the military, because of the "alleged" actions of a few............if these people are guily, they should be punished, but, don't hold trials in the newspapers and on TV, before the evidence comes in............it implies that our ENTIRE military is a bunch of murderers to the world................ These Marines have already been tried and convicted by the media and the "TREASONOUS" liberal Congressman Murtha and his ilk............by their own actions,...........I can only assume that you are innocent until proven guilty ONLY if you are a member of a "Terrorist" organization............the media and liberals treat them with more respect than they do our own military people fighting this war.

Not once has this President or ANY Republican say, "Lets wait and see how the investigations turn out"...........they automatically seem to get on board with the media and the liberals, who actually hate this country and want to see us lose this war.

There is not one bit of difference between this President and the liberal Democrats............he and the other liberals in the Republican party can kiss my A$$................I will NEVER give one more $$$ or support to this party..........they are all the same.

He (GWB) in my opinion has proven to be nothing more than a "CON MAN"................I hate to say it, but, I can no longer support him or his administration........there are NO Conservative any longer in national politics............it's sad.
Well said!!!!!

Doesn't matter where you have been, it's where you are going in life that counts!
Old 07-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Board Regular

he's going to veto a bill that will allow stem cell research. He says its immoral. So after a baby is aborted its better to flush it down the toilet than to use it to help people.