Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Bienvenidos, AFF! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/44705-bienvenidos-aff.html)

golfhobo 05-10-2014 05:30 AM

Bienvenidos, AFF!

Just saw Ardmore Farms Forever "checking in." Haven't seen him in years! Miss ya dude!

Useless 05-10-2014 06:49 PM

Hey, Josh!! Welcome back. Long time no jam with!! Now, if we can just locate Yooper!

:cool:

repete 05-11-2014 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 530480)
Hey, Josh!! Welcome back. Long time no jam with!! Now, if we can just locate Yooper!

:cool:

your going back a ways now. He always struck me as a level headed guy with good advice

Useless 05-11-2014 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete (Post 530483)
your going back a ways now. He always struck me as a level headed guy with good advice

True that!! I always thought of AAF, Yooper, and G-Man as sort of the "CAD Rat Pack". ;)

Roadhog 05-11-2014 09:54 AM

I still can't believe Yooper was paroled. :roll3:

I think he escaped, and they don't want us to know the truth.

Mr. Ford95 05-11-2014 08:56 PM

Last I heard from Yoop, he was fed up with some things going on here, couple of posters in particular and decided to simply leave.

Useless 05-11-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 (Post 530497)
Last I heard from Yoop, he was fed up with some things going on here, couple of posters in particular and decided to simply leave.

Bummer. Things just haven't been the same without him. I was really bummed when AFF split, too. Don't know why he left.

repete 05-12-2014 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 530498)
Bummer. Things just haven't been the same without him. I was really bummed when AFF split, too. Don't know why he left.

Well ya gotta admit, things have changed.

Useless 05-12-2014 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete (Post 530501)
Well ya gotta admit, things have changed.

No doubt!! Back in the day, we had more posts in about two hours than we now have in a week!! :( IIRC, That started going downhill when they changed the format. Don't know why the powers that be had to tamper with what was working so well. :mad:

Of course, that's before the industry went into melt down. Back then, if you could fog a mirror, you could get a job driving a big truck. Now, what with the idling restrictions, and sharing the highways with trucks from Mexico and all, I don't think you could pay me enough to climb in the cab anymore. You sure couldn't pay me enough to sleep in one.

GMAN 05-12-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 530486)
True that!! I always thought of AAF, Yooper, and G-Man as sort of the "CAD Rat Pack". ;)

That's funny. ;)