Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Male restroom etiquette (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/43104-male-restroom-etiquette.html)

Blacksheep 10-17-2012 08:29 PM

Male restroom etiquette

Male Restroom Etiquette - YouTube

Sharlie 10-18-2012 12:17 PM

It was funny, a little long, the unwanted sexual advance warning was funny..... still doesn't explain how men get pee on the walls and all around the toilet. Its like a charged fire hose that has been left unattended.

Mr. Ford95 10-18-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharlie (Post 517642)
still doesn't explain how men get pee on the walls

This in particular probably comes from playing football, try going pee in those tight pants, better yet, try just getting it out.........Our locker rooms had 1 toilet and then what looked like a funky sprinkler system on 3 walls about waist to chest high that dribbled water out constantly with a trough at your feet. The trough was the drain, you went pee on the wall and the water washed it down. I have no idea who the unlucky person was who had to paint the wall from the sprinkler down to the trough...........

MichiganDriver 10-19-2012 12:43 AM

How about some etiquette when it comes to designing men's bathrooms? Is it really too expensive to put dividers between the urinals? Bathrooms used to have those dividers but that was before we revealed what putzes we are when we allowed the rich to take our homes and damned near everything else we own. Are we entitled to a little dignity? Nope, I guess not.

Orangetxguy 10-19-2012 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharlie (Post 517642)
It was funny, a little long, the unwanted sexual advance warning was funny..... still doesn't explain how men get pee on the walls and all around the toilet. Its like a charged fire hose that has been left unattended.

What is really sad is there are so many putz's out there that pee all over everything intentionally. Sad.

GMAN 10-19-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganDriver (Post 517654)
How about some etiquette when it comes to designing men's bathrooms? Is it really too expensive to put dividers between the urinals? Bathrooms used to have those dividers but that was before we revealed what putzes we are when we allowed the rich to take our homes and damned near everything else we own. Are we entitled to a little dignity? Nope, I guess not.

Some drivers could not easily fit between those dividers......too many bags of potato chips and candy bars.

Roadhog 10-19-2012 11:40 AM

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...racehorse1.jpg

Sharlie 10-19-2012 12:06 PM

This thread reminds me... husband and I were at a baseball game and he used the restroom, came back and told me he caught a guy checking his junk out. Either he didn't see this video, to know it was a no no, or he was....;) propositioning him. Either way my husband was disgusted a few more beers and this guy would have been toast. Yes they need dividers. If it were women with no dividers we would all be sizing up each others choice of under garments.

I recall going out with a girl friend recently and this bathroom was gross worse part the walls were up so high you couldn't help but see everything waist down. Luckily she has already seen me naked so I wasn't to upset. (She's my MT)

Malaki86 10-19-2012 01:12 PM

I can't think of the exact location, but the Pilot franchise on I-81, north of Harrisburg, PA (around the 100 mile marker):

When you open the door to walk into the mens restroom, you can see "everything" at the first urinal. I was the unfortunate soul using the 1st urinal. Someone opened the door to walk in or out and there was 3 VERY young girls standing in the hallway just outside of the door, and they happened to look into the bathroom when the door opened. Yes - they saw "me".

I promptly complained to the manager. She said she's received multiple complaints about that setup and she had informed management. Six months later and it's exactly the same setup. I guess they can't afford a divider. I'm hoping a parent files a lawsuit against Pilot for that.

MichiganDriver 10-19-2012 02:44 PM

No divider can make for some interesting conversations. I remember one time I was telling the guy next to me my theory of how driving too many miles at once can cause shrinkage from lack of blood flow and you might find this hard to believe but I'm not sure he appreciated hearing it. In fact he was downright rude when I asked where he was coming from and remarked how Detroit to New York is a pretty tough day.

(Just in case it isn't obvious, I AM joking. I'm not that brave... or dumb.)