Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   I'm growing a beard (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/43083-im-growing-beard.html)

MichiganDriver 10-13-2012 10:25 PM

I'm growing a beard

It's like wool against my face. I'm losing my mind. I might be in a rubber room by morning.

But I might keep it this time. Why? I'm noticing that I have a new and strange power over young women. Sure they roll their eyes and look disinterested but I can read their minds. "Hey gramps, wanna get your kink on?" I know that's what they're all thinking. :D

repete 10-14-2012 01:06 AM

It'll help keep your face from stinging when the lil cuties slap ya! Thats what I think.

Sabine 10-14-2012 01:23 AM

Let me reassure you that is NOT what we think. More like......too lazy to shave gramps?

repete 10-14-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabine (Post 517342)
More like......too lazy to shave gramps?

OK you got me!

Sharlie 10-14-2012 02:33 PM

As long as its clean and not grey (unless of course you look like George Clooney) and you're not bald on top. Gerard Bulter wears scruff quite nicely.

MichiganDriver 10-14-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharlie (Post 517359)
As long as its clean and not grey (unless of course you look like George Clooney) and you're not bald on top. Gerard Bulter wears scruff quite nicely.

Well I'm in my late 50s so you can guess what a train wreck is going on here. :) Not grey. hahahaha George Clooney. hahahahaha Not bald. hahahahaha Gerald Bulter. Who? :)

golfhobo 10-14-2012 10:30 PM

Kenny Rogers sports a "seductive" grey beard. I look JUST like him! NOT! :D

I grew my first FULL beard the day I got out of the Air Force (at 23.) I've shaved it twice since then (once by accident.) Never again! Grey or not I'm keeping it! it makes me look "extinguished!"

Come on, Sabine... give me a chance!

GMAN 10-14-2012 11:09 PM

I started a beard a couple of times, but shaved it off. I didn't like the way that it scratched. I did sport a mustache for a while. It was strange. When I entered a room people would clear out of the way. I looked at some photo's of me back then. I looked like a mob hit man. :cool: After a while I decided to cut the mustache and have been clean shaven ever since.

Sharlie 10-14-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganDriver (Post 517371)
Gerald Bulter. Who? :)

Gerard
More Hilarious Gerard Butler Moments - YouTube
Gerard Butler - Funny Guy (Part 2) - YouTube

Oh Gerard....

Sabine 10-15-2012 02:19 AM

"extinguished" ???? as in dead? I think you may not have meant that. No slack from me. Webster says extinguished means

Cause (a fire or light) to cease to burn or shine.
Put an end to; annihilate.

Are you sure you didn't mean distinguished? And the jury is still out on that one.....we need pics to see if you are dead or just distinguished