Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Trucking sensation hits 1000 posts (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/40565-trucking-sensation-hits-1000-posts.html)

TK THE TRUCKER 10-25-2010 05:03 PM

Trucking sensation hits 1000 posts

It was announced today that the first person to hit 1 billion views on youtube was Lady Gaga. She took to her twitter and thanked her "little monsters". In honor of this I would like to celebrate my 1000 post. I would like to thank the academy for this award. I want to thank CAD for still existing. I want to thank Al Gore for inventing the internet because without that this wouldn't be possible. I want to thank all my "little truckers" because they keep me going. If we stick together we can do anything. I also want to thank my "little trucker". If we stick together we can "do" anything. I want to thank Petro for their Iron Sillet restaurant and the "King of the Road" chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and white gravy. I want to thank my recliner because without you I would have to sit on the floor and type this. I want to thank Kanye for not interrupting my thank you speech. I want to thank my pick up truck because otherwise I would have to walk to get anywhere. I want to thank my toilet for putting up with the chicken fried steak from the Petro. They're playing music so I guess I have to go. Lastly, I want to thank my mommy and daddy. Peace out y'all !!!!

RostyC 10-25-2010 05:07 PM

I've never been a part of anything quite this special or emotionally moving, thanks for having me along. and congratulations

freebirdrfd 10-25-2010 07:23 PM

:cheers: Congratulations TK, We all now how hard you have worked to reach this special milestone in your life :cry: ... I think i will have a drink or ten in your honor tonight. :booze: :smokin:

Fredog 10-26-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TK THE TRUCKER (Post 488689)
It was announced today that the first person to hit 1 billion views on youtube was Lady Gaga. She took to her twitter and thanked her "little monsters". In honor of this I would like to celebrate my 1000 post. I would like to thank the academy for this award. I want to thank CAD for still existing. I want to thank Al Gore for inventing the internet because without that this wouldn't be possible. I want to thank all my "little truckers" because they keep me going. If we stick together we can do anything. I also want to thank my "little trucker". If we stick together we can "do" anything. I want to thank Petro for their Iron Sillet restaurant and the "King of the Road" chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and white gravy. I want to thank my recliner because without you I would have to sit on the floor and type this. I want to thank Kanye for not interrupting my thank you speech. I want to thank my pick up truck because otherwise I would have to walk to get anywhere. I want to thank my toilet for putting up with the chicken fried steak from the Petro. They're playing music so I guess I have to go. Lastly, I want to thank my mommy and daddy. Peace out y'all !!!!

I meant to send you a 500 dollar prize, but accidentally sent you a thousand. please cash the check, keep 500 and send me the
other 500 hundred back by western union

TK THE TRUCKER 10-26-2010 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog (Post 488710)
I meant to send you a 500 dollar prize, but accidentally sent you a thousand. please cash the check, keep 500 and send me the

I wondered what was going on. I'll drop it in the mail first thing in the morning.:cool:

repete 10-26-2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog (Post 488710)

Damn, I missed it again, story of my life!

robertt 10-26-2010 04:18 PM

May I use your speech at work? Of course I'll have to substitute it :lol:

TK THE TRUCKER 10-26-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertt (Post 488726)
May I use your speech at work? Of course I'll have to substitute it :lol:

Absolutely ! I decided not to copyright it.

robertt 10-26-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk the trucker (Post 488728)
absolutely ! I decided not to copyright it.

who da man? You da man!:thumbsup:

golfhobo 10-27-2010 04:30 AM

Excellent TK! Kanye was a nice touch.

I hope you get everything you deserve for HITTING 1000 posts! First, a night in the pokey for D.U.I... and then a lawsuit from the farmer/rancher whose fence you destroyed! :lol2::lol:

Lady GAGA rules!!!! :smokin: