Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Ever wonder? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/40502-ever-wonder.html)

robertt 10-09-2010 12:02 AM

Ever wonder?

1 Attachment(s)
Ever been on the phone and wondered what the person on the other end looked like? How bout on here? Ever wondered what the person at the other end of "those" post's look's like? I guess I'm doing this to show that I'm not just some Ogre sitting in a basement. I'm really a real person.........really! Here's me and my son. You can click on the pic to expand it.

HOG!!! NO CARTOONS!!! :eek2::eek2:

freebirdrfd 10-09-2010 12:16 AM

Very good thread.. I would put another picture up, but all ya have to do is look left and up a little.... :smokin:

Kentla93 10-09-2010 12:40 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Just so you all can see I am a real person as well, with a wife, two daughters and a grandaughter...

They are the center, the square, and the whole of my life, nothing else matters other then my four walls, and keeping the fastback looking clean..

Timberwolf

robertt 10-09-2010 01:32 AM

Timberwolf, are you out on a frozen lake in a short sleeve shirt? :smokin: Great lookin family.

Freebird...."party on Garth" :lol2::thumbsup:

freebirdrfd 10-09-2010 01:45 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I think that i may have done this correctly. Wow i did it............ :smokin:

TK THE TRUCKER 10-09-2010 02:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Why not, let's see what I can dig up. Of course you'll get those people that think if they post a picture their identity will be stolen and lives ruined:cool:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]586[/ATTACH].[ATTACH=CONFIG]585[/ATTACH]

golfhobo 10-09-2010 03:10 AM

Dang, robertt! Your son is so BIG!! Oh, and I like your red shirt!

Kentla93 10-09-2010 01:54 PM

Robertt,
The wife and I took a trip back to Colorado this past May to watch two of our niece's Graduate from High School. The Lake is called Echo Lake elevation 10,600 it sits at the base Of Mount Evans elevation 14264 (Clear Creek County) about 10 miles from where I grew up. Spent many nights park up here in my dads Subaru Station wagon back in the late 70's early 80's. It was a great trip had us homesick to the point that we put some serious thought into the possiblity of moving back after our youngest graduates in four years, I would love to pull a tanker over Loveland Pass even after I found out those guys are not making as much as I do here in sunny florida..
Who knows what the future will bring for us..

timberwolf

Mr. Ford95 10-09-2010 02:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Aw heck, let's see if I can link some here:

robertt 10-09-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 487890)
Dang, robertt! Your son is so BIG!! Oh, and I like your red shirt!

:lol::clap::lol2: