Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Caught up to Kev (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/40092-caught-up-kev.html)

Mr. Ford95 06-27-2010 07:24 PM

Caught up to Kev

http://thatwillbuffout.files.wordpre...ler-trucks.jpg

Sorry man, just messing with you. Wife showed me that pic and you immediately popped into my head as the possible driver.

That Will Buff Out - Funny Car Photos

They have a lot of funny pics, 63 pages worth. Lot of dumb truck driver pics in there.

golfhobo 06-27-2010 08:49 PM

Couldn't be KEV. He would have MOVED the sign!!! :lol2:

freebirdrfd 06-27-2010 10:13 PM

But officer, it said nothing about 22 wheelers.. :smokin: That was funny Hobo. :lol:

golfhobo 06-27-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebirdrfd (Post 482942)
But officer, it said nothing about 22 wheelers.. :smokin: That was funny Hobo. :lol:

Where do you get 22 wheels? :confused:

But.... what the heck IS that rig? I've seen lots of can haulers on the road, but NEVER one with such a chassis. Were those wheels BEHIND the "box" all along? I thought can haulers were on a 48 ft. chassis. And I never saw one with more than ONE tandem axle on the rear! :confused:

I'm SO CONFUSED! Guess I better get another cold one and go back on line 5!!! :lol2:

golfhobo 06-27-2010 10:54 PM

Hehe.... they're gonna be in trouble! "Cans" don't even have landing gear to dolly down, do they? Anybody got any 4X4's??? :lol2:

Mackman 06-27-2010 11:14 PM

:rofl::rofl:

GMAN 06-28-2010 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 482948)

But.... what the heck IS that rig? I've seen lots of can haulers on the road, but NEVER one with such a chassis. Were those wheels BEHIND the "box" all along? I thought can haulers were on a 48 ft. chassis. And I never saw one with more than ONE tandem axle on the rear! :confused:

I'm SO CONFUSED! Guess I better get another cold one and go back on line 5!!! :lol2:

They make different lengths of those trailers, Hobo. I have seen a few with expandable chassis. You can see the landing gear in the photo. It sort of looks like he dropped the trailer. It is really difficult to tell. If he insisted on turning he should have kept going and he might have pulled it out of the ditch. Are you sure that isn't Kevin? ;)

ssoutlaw 06-28-2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 482948)

Yes the wheels are behind the container. On some 20' cans which haul heavy small loads they can slide the wheels behind to get legal, then slide them back to unload!

golfhobo 06-28-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssoutlaw (Post 482975)
Yes the wheels are behind the container. On some 20' cans which haul heavy small loads they can slide the wheels behind to get legal, then slide them back to unload!

Interesting.

Maybe, he shouldn't have worried about being "legal" while making an illegal turn! :lol:

Of course, he COULD tell the cops that he was coming from the other direction and swung TOO WIDE on a left hand turn! :clap:

Fredog 06-28-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 482981)
Interesting.

Maybe, he shouldn't have worried about being "legal" while making an illegal turn! :lol:

Of course, he COULD tell the cops that he was coming from the other direction and swung TOO WIDE on a left hand turn! :clap:

That is Freakin BRILLIANT Hobo!! I am proud of you