Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Synchrosonix, you has some essplaining todooo (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/40061-synchrosonix-you-has-some-essplaining-todooo.html)

BanditsCousin 06-17-2010 11:28 PM

Synchrosonix, you has some essplaining todooo

Stay tuned, he has some explaining, in an accent of Ricky Ricardo in a few hours.

Just got off the phone with him, but I won't spill the beans.

But here's a hint, he's NOT a koollllly anymore...... :)

Malaki86 06-17-2010 11:52 PM

He screwed up bad enough for SWIFT to fire him???

BanditsCousin 06-18-2010 12:13 AM

Maybe if he works for Swift.

He'll chime in shortly....

Windwalker 06-18-2010 01:30 AM

And, from now on, he will never tell you anything over the phone again?????:confused:

bentstrider 06-18-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaki86 (Post 482493)
He screwed up bad enough for SWIFT to fire him???

I thought he was sporting a pair of British KNIGHTs last time.

Syncrosonix 06-18-2010 04:33 AM

i stopped working for swift over a year ago, hired on with knight a year and two weeks ago, and now i drive for a specialized company that deals with wind turbines. oh, and it's ALLLLLLLL hourly pay. teh driving part is $25 per hour. when i'm at the job site, the pay becomes $40 per hour, and i WILL NO LONGER be confined to the multi-axle jail cell. 10hr breaks will be done inside of a hotel.

SCREW ALL THE COOLIE CARRIERS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

one more thing, i was offered the job right on the spot. my squeaky clean, clean cut self, MVR and work history, according to the hiring manager, spoke for itself.

the day ended with even more icing on the cake: the lakers beat the celtics! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Malaki86 06-18-2010 09:25 AM

Congrats sync. Seems like an interesting driving job, that's for sure. Will you be hauling the blades, the bases or the turbine generator itself?

Mackman 06-18-2010 01:54 PM

Good for you. Keep us posted and take alot of pictures. Everyone likes pictures. :thumbsup:

bentstrider 06-18-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 482513)
i stopped working for swift over a year ago, hired on with knight a year and two weeks ago, and now i drive for a specialized company that deals with wind turbines. oh, and it's ALLLLLLLL hourly pay. teh driving part is $25 per hour. when i'm at the job site, the pay becomes $40 per hour, and i WILL NO LONGER be confined to the multi-axle jail cell. 10hr breaks will be done inside of a hotel.

SCREW ALL THE COOLIE CARRIERS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

one more thing, i was offered the job right on the spot. my squeaky clean, clean cut self, MVR and work history, according to the hiring manager, spoke for itself.

the day ended with even more icing on the cake: the lakers beat the celtics! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least with all the alternative energy fluff going around you're always going to have work.

gcal 06-18-2010 06:41 PM

pimpin!!!!!!!!
you da man!