Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Damn CB radio ! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/38573-damn-cb-radio.html)

BIG JEEP on 44's 08-26-2009 12:43 AM

Damn CB radio !

It's as easy to spend money on the radio as it was the Jeep ...I got the dave made 2x4 and the Galaxy 99 put in the Truck a week ago got ithe Dead key set to the Amp , and have and easy 450 RMS with a Swing of 900 watts had fun being annoying asking for directions to WalMart and asking for a cookie in Satans voice with the voice changer on the 99 ...Oh and the good buddy beep is always a good tool to get people running off at the MIC ...LOL , But in just a little over a week I already have ordered today a straight 12 pill that I will push with the itty bitty 2x4 for about 1200 RMS and a swing of 2400 watts ...I hope this satisfies me because it's all I can fit on the truck with some basic electrical upgrades like a couple very very high FARAD capacitors like 20-30 Farad ...Wink

Rev.Vassago 08-26-2009 12:49 AM

Yet one more reason why my CB radio remains in the "off" position.

Children and their toys....:roll:

Jumbo 08-26-2009 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's (Post 460307)
It's as easy to spend money on the radio as it was the Jeep ...I got the dave made 2x4 and the Galaxy 99 put in the Truck a week ago got ithe Dead key set to the Amp , and have and easy 450 RMS with a Swing of 900 watts had fun being annoying asking for directions to WalMart and asking for a cookie in Satans voice with the voice changer on the 99 ...Oh and the good buddy beep is always a good tool to get people running off at the MIC ...LOL , But in just a little over a week I already have ordered today a straight 12 pill that I will push with the itty bitty 2x4 for about 1200 RMS and a swing of 2400 watts ...I hope this satisfies me because it's all I can fit on the truck with some basic electrical upgrades like a couple very very high FARAD capacitors like 20-30 Farad ...Wink

Oh Yeah, I gots me a Cobra 19 with the CHROMIUM PLATED, FULLY ILLUMINATED PLASTIC MICROPHONE. Take that toughguy.

LightsChromeHorsepower 08-26-2009 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 460309)

+1 here Rev

jagerbomber3.0 08-26-2009 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 460309)

I have always thought that the CB shops and truck stops need to give some sort of screening test to anyone that wants to by CB stuff just to make sure the buyers are responsible and adult enough to handle having the things. Child like super CB bandits are among some of the most annoying things out on the road.

Hawkjr 08-26-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo (Post 460314)
Oh Yeah, I gots me a Cobra 19 with the CHROMIUM PLATED, FULLY ILLUMINATED PLASTIC MICROPHONE. Take that toughguy.

Cobra Nigh****ch 29... NOW YOU TAKE THAT JUMBO!! MINES LIGHT UP GREEN!! NANA NANA BOO!! WHEN ALL THE SUPER TRUCKERS PASS ME THEY SAY LOOK AT SCHNEIDER PRETTY LITTLE LIGHT UP RADIO!! OOOO... JUMBO...OOO

p.s. i can't drive a truck without a CB... even tho i hate the shenanigans that some of the truckers and other citizen band users pull on that thing, at times the CB provides great entertainment and has on several occasions kept me up while tired when taking to another diver!!

Syncrosonix 08-26-2009 12:14 PM

i've disconnected mine and sold it to somebody. i don't need a cb.

Twilight Flyer 08-26-2009 12:41 PM

Cue RadioRay's appearance in 3....2....1....

heavyhaulerss 08-26-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

so I take it you got the davemade from the info I gave?then I guess I am the one responsible for you annoying folks? lol... have fun w/ the high power. you got a steel on that unit.

Kevin0915 08-26-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

the voice changer would be fun.