Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Three Brilliant Ideas (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/38408-three-brilliant-ideas.html)

LightsChromeHorsepower 08-01-2009 09:21 PM

Three Brilliant Ideas

1. The federal government should start a program to buy all the vacant auto dealerships and convert them in to truck parking areas.

2. Somebody should invent eload. An auction site to connect shippers directly to carriers. The shipper could post their loads, be it 1 or 1,000, for carriers to bid on directly. Get the brokers out of it entirely, make the process completely transparent.

3. This site needs to petition Big Diesel and Steve Booth to rejoin us. Kevin just isn't that entertaining & people just seem to ignore me when I try to stir up sh*t.

Kranky 08-01-2009 10:20 PM

4. Volvo should sell Mack Trucks to a U.S. based consortium of investors and Mack Truck employees who could then restore the Mack brand to it's once legendary stature, especially in the dump truck & heavy haul markets.

Fredog 08-01-2009 11:00 PM

someone should convince Cat to keep making truck engines

Rev.Vassago 08-01-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog (Post 457747)

They are. Just under International's name.

Fredog 08-02-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 457752)
They are. Just under International's name.

they are mutts, I want a pure-bred

Phantom433a 08-02-2009 01:33 AM

I should win the powerball tonight so I can call dispatch monday morn and tell him "Hey Phill....Sue and I are bringing the truck back, where would you and Dawn like to eat tonight?":rofl:

RostyC 08-02-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightsChromeHorsepower (Post 457740)
1. The federal government should start a program to buy all the vacant auto dealerships and convert them in to truck parking areas.
Please, no more federal government programs for a while.

2. Somebody should invent eload. An auction site to connect shippers directly to carriers. The shipper could post their loads, be it 1 or 1,000, for carriers to bid on directly. Get the brokers out of it entirely, make the process completely transparent.
I agree, that would be interesting.

3. This site needs to petition Big Diesel and Steve Booth to rejoin us. Kevin just isn't that entertaining & people just seem to ignore me when I try to stir up sh*t.

I liked them both, I don't know all the details but they both seemed to wig out for some reason. You can't take this internet stuff too seriously. It's not real.

RostyC 08-02-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog (Post 457747)

They don't need to, go get yourself a B model Cat, crank it up to 900 hp and go have some fun.

Windwalker 08-02-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC (Post 457818)
They don't need to, go get yourself a B model Cat, crank it up to 900 hp and go have some fun.

Better list the tranny and rears to use with them kind of ponies...:thumbsup::clap::smokin:

Hawkjr 08-03-2009 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightsChromeHorsepower (Post 457740)

IM ALL FOR IT :thumbsup: :clap: