Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Urine filled parking lot (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/38239-urine-filled-parking-lot.html)

Rev.Vassago 07-11-2009 02:31 PM

Urine filled parking lot

My Way News - Urine-filled catheter cans anger Neb. merchants

Quote:

YORK, Neb. (AP) - Police are keeping an eye on a downtown York parking lot where merchants are complaining about soda cans filled with urine. The merchants say that for the past couple months, they've been finding a discarded can three or four times a week. A catheter is placed in each can opening. The urine inside spills out when the can is placed or tossed on its side.
York Wholesale manager Cari Farley said the stinky litter is disgusting.
She said Thursday, "Who wants to come to work and walk through a parking lot with that?"
York Police Chief Don Klug said his officers are paying extra attention to the municipal lot.
He wasn't sure whether the catheters were actually being used to fill the cans or they were just props in an unsanitary prank.

Isn't that par for the course for every truck stop in the country?

dobry4u 07-11-2009 02:36 PM

don't blame me!!! I haven't that good of aim ;)

oops... I missed the catheter part with my haste... I am still innocent :o

Windwalker 07-11-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobry4u (Post 455752)
don't blame me!!! I haven't that good of aim ;)

oops... I missed the catheter part with my haste... I am still innocent :o

A new twist on the old prank of putting all the fresh dog doo-doo into a paper bag, setting it on someone's front lawn, setting it on fire and ringing their door bell???

(From a distance, watch what happens when they stamp the fire out..)

The catheter might suggest a woman (no need to take aim), but where does she get them? A hospital employee???

bigtruckman 07-11-2009 03:18 PM

what happen to the water jugs??? :argue:

Syncrosonix 07-11-2009 05:08 PM

the fiery poopy paper bag will always be a classic prank. the piss filled cans are something else. maybe the pranksters are trying to get truckers blamed for it.

freebirdrfd 07-11-2009 05:18 PM

maybe that wasn't mountan dew in that soda bottle that i found on my step. i thought the driver next to me placed it on my step and forgot it. i thought it tasted a little different. :puke:

RostyC 07-12-2009 12:48 PM

WTH is the matter with people???? too much time on their hands or what?

people.............. they're the worst.......:thumbsdown:

bigtruckman 07-12-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC (Post 455822)
WTH is the matter with people???? too much time on their hands or what?

people.............. they're the worst.......:thumbsdown:

whats wrong with people thats wondering whats wrong people?????? now they have to much on their hands!!!!!!! :lol2: :thumbsup:

1catfish 07-20-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 455751)
My Way News - Urine-filled catheter cans anger Neb. merchants

Isn't that par for the course for every truck stop in the country?

can you say "homeless":hellno: