Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   world of warcraft (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/37543-world-warcraft.html)

Syncrosonix 03-31-2009 05:18 PM

world of warcraft

i know i'm not the only person on here who plays. so, out of the people here, who plays, which server, and are you on the horde or (gay) alliance?

my good ol' orc hunter on the server, archimonde

Biscuit Lips 03-31-2009 11:25 PM

My brother is really, really into that game. He is 36 and still lives at home with my/his parents. Seriously. I have tried playing it myself but could not get into it much. I like screwing around with the game Second Life and the folks who take it way to seriously.

Syncrosonix 04-01-2009 01:06 AM

i just like wrecking the super SRS players in warcrack. i love pk'ing them when they're least expecting it, and then being pm'ed by their horde alt about my lowball pvp style. :D i'm 25 and don't live with my mommy and daddy, and i pay my bills on time. can i get a "wut wut?!"

other ones i fiddle with are team fortress 2, diablo II, eve: online, and guild wars.

Flatbed 04-01-2009 01:58 AM

I've played WoW, but only in single player mode... I've seen way too many of my friends disappear into the online realms never to return while still sane.

I am (almost) addicted to Diablo II, but again only in single player. I'm watching the Blizzard website regularly for updates on DIII ... the addiction level with the new version may reach new levels.

Syncrosonix 04-01-2009 02:28 AM

D3 is looking pretty nice. speculation is that it'll be out in the summer. that'd be great. with blizzard, though, it'll be out when it's out. probably gonna go with a barbarian or witch doctor.

Flatbed 04-01-2009 03:30 AM

The way blizzard is, it could well be next Christmas before it's out.

I'll go with a barbarian, I have 10 of them at level 99 now in DII, different builds.

Syncrosonix 04-01-2009 03:52 PM

amazons are nice, too. had a javazon and the good ol' bowazon loaded with dexterity. hardly ever got hit and killed my targets within a few seconds.

b00m 04-02-2009 06:40 PM

A thread about truckers playing games?? I hope they aren't the arcades in truck stops!!!:D.

But yeah i love the call of duty series, especially world at war on my ps3. It makes me feel invincible after driving my big rig:clap:

Syncrosonix 04-02-2009 06:47 PM

when it comes to the arcades at truck stops, the light-gun shooters are my favorite. the old skool arcade machine that's free is another because it has mortal kombat 1 on it. i can still do all of the fatalities. :twisted:

Mackman 04-03-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b00m (Post 444889)
A thread about truckers playing games?? I hope they aren't the arcades in truck stops!!!:D.

But yeah i love the call of duty series, especially world at war on my ps3. It makes me feel invincible after driving my big rig:clap:

I was looking at buying call of duty. After reading this i just might have to get it.

As far as war craft goes i try a couples years ago and just could never get into it.