Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Way to go America, WAY TO GO!!! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/37123-way-go-america-way-go.html)

Double L 02-14-2009 07:11 PM

Way to go America, WAY TO GO!!!

Now this is bull**** here! A new bill is going through the Senate and House saying after 24 hours and a even if the background check is not completed illegal aliens are considered U.S. Citizens also it says WE the taxpayers have to pay for the lawyers they hire! Also it says their Temporary Visa's can be renewed but be renewed indefinitely! Also gang members are now allowed amnesty. Our money would go to help Mexico to help with their education and health care to keep them in Mexico, also the illegal Mexicans would have to pay back taxes, also giving type priority is the erasing the boarders of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, also they can cut in people for admission to the United States and also give illegals tuition for education! Also amnesty for illegals who are deported. Illegals are eligible for earned income tax credit and won't even have to pay it! It also says learn or speak English is not required until the 9th year of amnesty. All of this came from CNN the lovely Liberal News Network!

Rev.Vassago 02-14-2009 07:46 PM

Link?

Double L 02-14-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 438714)
Link?

I don't have one, I didn't get a link it was sent to me in an email. But there is a video to this!

Rev.Vassago 02-14-2009 08:32 PM

I did a search, and came up with nothing.

Double L 02-14-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 438725)
I did a search, and came up with nothing.

It could have been old and took off the websites such as news websites.

golfhobo 02-15-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double L (Post 438717)
I don't have one, I didn't get a link it was sent to me in an email. But there is a video to this!

Here we go again! :roll3::roll:

Double L 02-15-2009 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 438779)
Here we go again! :roll3::roll:

What you mean? How been Hobo?

Mr. Ford95 02-15-2009 12:13 PM

I got one for ya guys and girls, the state of Vermont is passing legislation to stop Orange County, VA from building a Wal-Mart because it is 5 miles from where a contingent of Vermont soldiers fought and died in the Civil War. Texas is attempting to do the same. Guess they have never been to Gettysburg or Manassas and seen all the development within a mile of both battlefields. The Ferry Farm Wal-Mart is closer to George Washington's home than this one in Orange would be to the National Park.

Talk about opening up a nasty can of worms if our Gov. doesn't tell them to F off and that we won't stand for this strong arming BS they are trying to pull. They should worry about governing their own state, not ours. What Vermont fails to understand is that this is why the Civil War started in the first place, the southern states were tired of the northern states telling them what to do within their own states.

marylandkw 02-15-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double L (Post 438710)
Now this is bull**** here! A new bill is going through the Senate and House saying after 24 hours and a even if the background check is not completed illegal aliens are considered U.S. Citizens also it says WE the taxpayers have to pay for the lawyers they hire! Also it says their Temporary Visa's can be renewed but be renewed indefinitely! Also gang members are now allowed amnesty. Our money would go to help Mexico to help with their education and health care to keep them in Mexico, also the illegal Mexicans would have to pay back taxes, also giving type priority is the erasing the boarders of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, also they can cut in people for admission to the United States and also give illegals tuition for education! Also amnesty for illegals who are deported. Illegals are eligible for earned income tax credit and won't even have to pay it! It also says learn or speak English is not required until the 9th year of amnesty. All of this came from CNN the lovely Liberal News Network!

No proof but take my word for it. Why do you even bother posting stuff like this. I found an article on CNN that was more than 12 years old...is your story even older than that?

Double L 02-15-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marylandkw (Post 438805)
No proof but take my word for it. Why do you even bother posting stuff like this. I found an article on CNN that was more than 12 years old...is your story even older than that?

I post stuff like this to inform people of what our Government is doing! WE the taxpayers have every damn right to see and hear what they are doing!