Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Best Places to Find Lizards, Anyone? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/36929-best-places-find-lizards-anyone.html)

cdswans 01-27-2009 03:35 PM

Best Places to Find Lizards, Anyone?

"Thousands’ of teens said caught up in web of truck stop prostitution . . "

"One unfortunate by-product of truck stop prostitution is that women drivers “are often mistaken for a prostitute . . "

“Anywhere there are big trucks delivering goods you’ll find prostitutes, both male and female; it’s a fact of life,” he said.

TheTrucker.com - America's Trucking Newspaper

Of the several hundred I reckon I've visited, I would say the only truck stops I would expect to see hookers are in Amarillo. I've seen them in lots of other places but I wouldn't say regularly. Maybe I'm running with the wrong crowd . . hmm . .

BlooMoose 01-27-2009 07:00 PM

Amarillo is disgusting....there are no words....

Jumbo 01-27-2009 07:55 PM

Disgusting is a word. How about TA East in Ontario, California?

cdswans 01-27-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo (Post 436063)
Disgusting is a word. How about TA East in Ontario, California?

Once. A VERY young blond trying unsuccessfully to outrun a cop. That TA is a good example . . if the story were true, I would expect that and the other one to be crawling with them.

As for Amarillo, what do (can) they charge? They're hags!

I now know to park behind the 72oz steak place. Great steaks and you can get out of there stuffed for under $30.

Syncrosonix 01-27-2009 10:13 PM

amarillo is the number 1 spot for hookers. jumbo, are you sure you haven't mixed up t/a east with west? the west one has them. well, most of them anyway.

TruckerChris 01-28-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 436081)
amarillo is the number 1 spot for hookers. jumbo, are you sure you haven't mixed up t/a east with west? the west one has them. well, most of them anyway.

Your sig sucks!!!

Jumbo 01-28-2009 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 436081)

I dont know, Is Calgary still on the Eastern side of Canada? If it is I am correct. If not I am wrong.

Syncrosonix 01-28-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruckerChris (Post 436095)
Your sig sucks!!!

so does yours. you know i'm never gonna let you down.

wepwawet 01-28-2009 12:41 PM

West Memphis, AR I hate going there to even fuel, but if you dont Hear/see them you can beat the cops are working the lot.

BIG JEEP on 44's 01-28-2009 02:25 PM

I watched a prostitute refuse service to a TMC driver ,May trucking driver ,and a star driver at the commerce city T/A in Colorado ,because the cab was to cold with no heat running in the truck ,and the driver not having a big enough 12v heating pad for 2 .