Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   BigD: "It was Hunt's fault." (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/36828-bigd-hunts-fault.html)

cdswans 01-17-2009 11:50 AM

BigD: "It was Hunt's fault."

You won't see this everyday, whether you're driving or flying . .

Breitbart.tv Raw: Crop Duster Has Close Call with 18-Wheeler

dobry4u 01-17-2009 02:42 PM

OMGosh!

Was the pilot Randy Rhodes??? :lol:

Windwalker 01-17-2009 03:01 PM

He only has to clear 13' 6"... Then change his underwear...

Windwalker 01-17-2009 03:04 PM

Oh, yeah... And it's typical. Get through before the slow truck.

Double R 01-17-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobry4u (Post 434511)
OMGosh!

Was the pilot Randy Rhodes??? :lol:

I think you mean Andrew Ay****. Rhodes was only a passenger. He had a fear of flying.

Stupid filter. Cut off the last name.

dobry4u 01-17-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double R (Post 434533)
I think you mean Airey Ay****. Rhodes was only a passenger. He had a fear of flying.

Stupid filter. Cut off the last name.

You are exactly right! I have always assumed that Rhodes was flying that plane! Thanks for clearing that up, Double R!!! :clap:

belpre122 01-17-2009 04:11 PM

Now now ladies and gentleman. Enough with the comedic attempts! That could have been a terrible tragedy!

Besides..........didn't any of you notice that he was pulling a JB Hunt trailer? Hell, even our cousins in the aviation field know a bad thing when they see it.

That pilot was trying to fan that coolie carrier! Go Chuck Yeager!

Got a stick of Beeman's? Fair enough.:banana2:

Double R 01-17-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobry4u (Post 434534)
You are exactly right! I have always assumed that Rhodes was flying that plane! Thanks for clearing that up, Double R!!! :clap:

You know I thought the samething for the longest time till I saw a documentry on his life. Very intresting.

Windwalker 01-17-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belpre122 (Post 434535)
Now now ladies and gentleman. Enough with the comedic attempts! That could have been a terrible tragedy!

Besides..........didn't any of you notice that he was pulling a JB Hunt trailer? Hell, even our cousins in the aviation field know a bad thing when they see it.

That pilot was trying to fan that coolie carrier! Go Chuck Yeager!

Got a stick of Beeman's? Fair enough.:banana2:

You're absolutely right. A second or so later, and the DOWN-DRAFT from the back of the trailer would have been hell to deal with in that plane. They are not designed to CARTWHEEL across open field.

Skywalker 01-18-2009 09:26 PM

A few years ago, I knew a fellow who used to fly those things..... Crashed two of them and walked away..... Frankly, even after he gave that up..... He still didn't seem to be working with a full load of bricks...... I didn't like even riding in a car with him....:pissedoff: