Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Where has T.K. been the last 2 months ? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/36462-where-has-t-k-been-last-2-months.html)

TK THE TRUCKER 12-14-2008 12:20 AM

Where has T.K. been the last 2 months ?

I've been MIA for a couple months here. Let's guess what I've been up to. :)

Rev.Vassago 12-14-2008 12:28 AM

You were bitten by a radioactive spider, and have been fighting villains.

TK THE TRUCKER 12-14-2008 12:47 AM

I wish I was bitten by a radioactive spider. I totally wish I had super powers. For some reason out of all the super heroes and villains I'd like the powers of Magneto from X-Men. Yeah that would be sweet.

Freakin' A. It took me like 10 minutes to put this dumb poll together. Line 2 and 5 has more than 100 characters. Ok delete some then resubmit. Line 5 has more than 100 characters. Ok delete some and resubmit. Line 5 has more than 100 characters.:pissedoff:

On a separate note I went and watched The Day The Earth Stood Still while off from work. I even went to an IMAX theatre to see it. I was a little disappointed with it but it was alright. The very beginning is unnecessary and then the little kid played by Will Smith's kid Jayden is just super annoying and slows the movie down. This may be a movie I would recommend to wait for it to come out on DVD.

vavega 12-14-2008 01:19 AM

hahhaaa, you got sucked in by the commercial showing the truck disintegrating (thank god for spell chekc) from the back to the front. :D

hopefull this makes sense as i am drunk on sangira from a christmas dinner out with guys from work at a portugese place in trenton. :D:D

vavega 12-14-2008 01:21 AM

i was th eonly fool to vote for the pc being broke. when will you tell us? i'll come back then. :thumbsup:

Trukrswyfe 12-14-2008 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vavega (Post 428765)
hahhaaa, you got sucked in by the commercial showing the truck disintegrating (thank god for spell chekc) from the back to the front. :D

hopefull this makes sense as i am drunk on sangira from a christmas dinner out with guys from work at a portugese place in trenton. :D:D

Ha ha... mojito:clap:

She needs a Big Mac.... stat!

shyykatt 12-14-2008 02:17 AM

Sooooo......you gonna tell us ever?:D:p

golfhobo 12-14-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vavega (Post 428765)

Nope. Makes no sense at all. How can one misspell "spell check" when USING spell check? :eek1::lol2:

belpre122 12-14-2008 11:40 AM

T.K. had enough of OTR and works at McDonald's where he works 8 hours and goes home.

And lived happily ever after...................................:p;)

golfhobo 12-14-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belpre122 (Post 428859)
T.K. had enough of OTR and works at McDonald's where he works 8 hours and goes home.

And lived happily ever after...................................:p;)

Dang, Bel! Are you trying to make me go BLIND?? What did I tell you about those faggish colors??