Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Anybody Else Here Ever "Rode The Goat?" (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/36125-anybody-else-here-ever-rode-goat.html)

partssman 11-08-2008 10:43 PM

Anybody Else Here Ever "Rode The Goat?"

I know one Gentleman has, saw his avatar today.

Anymore around?

Windwalker 11-08-2008 11:43 PM

Not that it really makes any difference, but there may be some on here. I'm not one of them.

Orangetxguy 11-09-2008 12:14 AM

ummmmmmm....What does "Rode the Goat" signify?

I know someone who likes Bar-B-Que'd goat. Very tasty is I must say so myself. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forgive me my ignorance.

Windwalker 11-09-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy (Post 422323)
ummmmmmm....What does "Rode the Goat" signify?

I know someone who likes Bar-B-Que'd goat. Very tasty is I must say so myself. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forgive me my ignorance.

Freemasons, or Oddfellows.

Orangetxguy 11-09-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeeTURBO (Post 422328)
Freemasons, or Oddfellows.

Can they be Bar-B-Qued??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phantom433a 11-09-2008 03:24 AM

Only goat I remember is the old Gamma goat in the military.....what a piece of work THAT was:banghead:

partssman 11-09-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeeTURBO (Post 422319)
Not that it really makes any difference, but there may be some on here. I'm not one of them.

Probably in the grand scheme of things it don't, but it's interesting to me.

Quote:

Can they be Bar-B-Qued???
All y'all Texas boys want to do is BBQ something :lol: I'd bet money you tried the free steak deal on 40 in Amarillo and won :lol:

Orangetxguy 11-09-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partssman (Post 422452)
Probably in the grand scheme of things it don't, but it's interesting to me.

All y'all Texas boys want to do is BBQ something :lol: I'd bet money you tried the free steak deal on 40 in Amarillo and won :lol:

I did ! I did !! I lived in WY then...but I ate that sucker just fine and dandy. Tough chewing though...so I didn't go back for seconds. The patater wasn't fully cooked either....but the butter greased it enough to gulp down. 52 minutes for the whole meal. I was 24.

The 78oz sirloin served up in Big Piney WY during the same period was much better! Plus...they gave you beer to drink instead of Ice Tea!! Their rolls were usually hot and home made too! Nothing like a couple hot dinner rolls while yer swallowing lettuce and bleu cheese dressing!!LOL......I got banned from ordering it..after the second one. :thumbsup:

Them young oilfield workers should get in there and eat fer free...don't you know.........like we used too !! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:tears::tears::tears::tears:
I find it tough to finish a 10oz steak, with patater and salad anymore.
:tears::tears::tears::tears:

Jumbo 11-10-2008 01:18 AM

I rode a goat once. I was 6. I knew my goatherding career would never work out.

RebelDarlin 11-10-2008 01:46 AM

Never rode a goat, but I've milked one.:lol: