Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   UPS Trailers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/36039-ups-trailers.html)

Jimbpard 10-31-2008 06:54 PM

UPS Trailers

Am I the only one that gets severely pissed off when I see a queer-ass looking UPS trailer?

ben45750 10-31-2008 08:22 PM

I guess so? Did they lose a package that was supposed to be delivered to you? Why so pissed at UPS?

Jimbpard 10-31-2008 09:05 PM

Nah, I just hate their french ass looking trailers...especially looking at the rear or them...Why do they have to be so different....So......French looking.

Jackrabbit379 10-31-2008 09:23 PM

I didnt know there were trailers that look "French". I dont reckon I ever seen a trailer from France.

marylandkw 10-31-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbpard (Post 420927)
Am I the only one that gets severely pissed off when I see a queer-ass looking UPS trailer?

It makes no sense but I get mad when their trailers don't match. I have never noticed anything particularly french about the trailers and I am not terribly familiar with a "Queer-Ass" so I am not sure. :)

ben45750 10-31-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbpard (Post 420927)

Ok, Yeah. I'm with you then. I don't like the French and I think UPS drivers are paid way too much. I'm also kind of wanted to always drive for them, that would have been my end game. Get the 3 years experience pulling doubles and hope to get on with UPS. Not driving anymore so it will never happen.

Dam queer-ass sissy's pulling those hideous sh!t colored trucks and french trailers. I wunt de joooooob.

Mackman 11-01-2008 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben45750 (Post 420967)
Ok, Yeah. I'm with you then. I don't like the French and I think UPS drivers are paid way too much. I'm also kind of wanted to always drive for them, that would have been my end game. Get the 3 years experience pulling doubles and hope to get on with UPS. Not driving anymore so it will never happen.

Dam queer-ass sissy's pulling those hideous sh!t colored trucks and french trailers. I wunt de joooooob.

paid to much???? Aint no such thing as paid to much.

Too much fun? What's that mean?
It's like too much money, there's no such thing
It's like a girl too pretty, with too much class
Being too lucky, a car too fast
No matter what they say I've done
I ain't never had too much fun
:thumbsup::lol:

Kranky 11-01-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben45750 (Post 420967)
Ok, Yeah. I'm with you then. I don't like the French and I think UPS drivers are paid way too much.

Actually the UPS drivers are getting paid the way all drivers should get paid, thanks to the fact that they are represented by the IBT.

Mackman 11-01-2008 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kranky (Post 420987)
Actually the UPS drivers are getting paid the way all drivers should get paid, thanks to the fact that they are represented by the IBT.

AMEN:thumbsup:

boneebone 11-01-2008 11:35 AM

Well, just don't wind up rear ending one, or you'll wind up giving it a "French Kiss".