Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Obama losing support (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/35607-obama-losing-support.html)

RebelDarlin 09-19-2008 02:54 PM

Obama losing support

Ouch! Obama Loses Major Democrat And Hillary Supporter To McCain

gordoUSA 09-19-2008 03:35 PM

LOL>>>

de Rothschild? And she's not a fricking elitist? That's some of the oldest money in Europe!!

ben45750 09-19-2008 03:44 PM

You sure wont see mainstream media carry that story, but aint it great! Obama or his wife will say a couple more idiotic things and that will be the nail in the coffin for him.

gordoUSA 09-19-2008 03:51 PM

Latest polls have Obama ahead again. The economy issue plays well for him. Next week will be another crisis, might swing back the other way.
Very possible one candidate might win the popular vote but loose the electorial votes and the election.
Whoever wins is going to be in a very unpleasant postition considering the HUGE mess Bush/Cheney are leaving behind.

Creek Jackson 09-19-2008 03:52 PM

Well, he isn't losing my support.
:twisted:

He never had it to begin with. :roll:

RebelDarlin 09-19-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordoUSA
LOL>>>

de Rothschild? And she's not a fricking elitist? That's some of the oldest money in Europe!!

Ha! She's a Jersey girl, just married well.... :wink:

gordoUSA 09-19-2008 04:22 PM

I love it when the super wealthy and titled people call another a elitist. Probably someone in Obama's campaign didn't kiss her highness' butt just right.

Colin 09-20-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben45750
You sure wont see mainstream media carry that story, but aint it great! Obama or his wife will say a couple more idiotic things and that will be the nail in the coffin for him.

L.A. Times not mainstream enough for ya?
How about The National Review?

College campus, pot smoker edited 2 page weeklies, right?

:roll:

GMAN 09-20-2008 10:08 AM

If you listen to the media, Obama is up in the polls. It seems that everyone I talk with is voting for McCain since he put Palin on the ticket. If the current fiasco doesn't bankrupt this country, Obama and his freebee's will, if he is elected. We cannot afford Obama.

ben45750 09-20-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin
Quote:

Originally Posted by ben45750

L.A. Times not mainstream enough for ya?
How about The National Review?

College campus, pot smoker edited 2 page weeklies, right?

:roll:

No Colin, a College campus news paper is not mainstream. I'm talking about CNN, MSNBC, NPR, ABC, NBC ect........ I live in Ohio so it's kind of hard to go to the local convenience store and pick up a copy of the LA Times. :roll: