Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Englishtown, NJ Anyone? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/35504-englishtown-nj-anyone.html)

RostyC 09-12-2008 06:05 PM

Englishtown, NJ Anyone?

Truck show in Englishtown NJ tomorrow, is anyone here going? I wasn't going to but I changed my mind, what the hell summer is almost over.

Link

RR9501 09-13-2008 06:57 AM

soorry guys, cant make it for that one like i usually do, but i intend on going to the one in Petersburg, VA next month...never been to that one yet...i've been to Englishtown many times,..i was there last yr tho

RostyC 09-14-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RR9501
soorry guys, cant make it for that one like i usually do, but i intend on going to the one in Petersburg, VA next month...never been to that one yet...i've been to Englishtown many times,..i was there last yr tho

Do you have a link for that, I can't find it.

RostyC 09-14-2008 11:44 AM

Englishtown was fun. I've never seen a bus do the quarter mile before. :?

RR9501 09-14-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC
Quote:

i believe u can find it at racewaypark.com

RostyC 09-15-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That link was for the show in Jersey, I was looking for a link to the one in VA.

RR9501 09-16-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That link was for the show in Jersey, I was looking for a link to the one in VA.

oh i see, yea well i havent really found one yet, but please let me know if u do

Windwalker 09-16-2008 11:01 PM

Englishtown NJ? And, do they actually speak English there? It isn't overrun by Spanish???

RR9501 09-16-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker
Englishtown NJ? And, do they actually speak English there? It isn't overrun by Spanish???

ummmmi resent that remark...i'm originally from NJ...and yea there's plenty of english speaking ppl...what would make u come up with that remark?...

Windwalker 09-16-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker

ummmmi resent that remark...i'm originally from NJ...and yea there's plenty of english speaking ppl...what would make u come up with that remark?...

Seems like EVERYPLACE I go to get loaded or unloaded in NJ, I need an interpreter. I never did "HABLA ESPANIOL. Don't worry, you do not have the market cornered on them. They've got them in Chicago, and I even found them in North Platte, NE.