Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   BigDiesel got banned from the knitting club !!!! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/35149-bigdiesel-got-banned-knitting-club.html)

BigDiesel 08-23-2008 09:52 AM

BigDiesel got banned from the knitting club !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It took long enough...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I was having fun torturing the dweller known as peacekeeper..... then his henchmen the cripple known as Goofy piled on, along with his welfare seeking ho-bag wife Lady macguiver...... Then the bull dyke who wants to be able to pee standing up eagle ace joined in.... along with the other knitting club special olympic retards....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do have to give props to J5 though...

RostyC 08-23-2008 11:51 AM

Re: BigDiesel got banned from the knitting club !!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It took long enough...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I was having fun torturing the dweller known as peacekeeper..... then his henchmen the cripple known as Goofy piled on, along with his welfare seeking ho-bag wife Lady macguiver...... Then the bull dyke who wants to be able to pee standing up eagle ace joined in.... along with the other knitting club special olympic retards....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do have to give props to J5 though...

You're like the Woody Woodpecker of the boards, jes runnin round makin a lil trouble. HA HA- a HA HA............. :wink: :lol:

Roadhog 08-23-2008 12:13 PM

:) ...so where is this carnage? :P

Double R 08-23-2008 12:14 PM

They ban you over that thread but do nothing to the poster that started the thread and basically called you out. You need to learn to kiss thier a$$es like PK does :lol:

Now climb back on your horse and get back in the ring :lol:

RostyC 08-23-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadhog

+1
I couldn't find anything. :?: I'm going to need some entertainment later on.

Rev.Vassago 08-23-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadhog

+1
I couldn't find anything. :?: I'm going to need some entertainment later on.

The thread title is "Abandonment", and in parentheses there is an attack on BD.

I can't believe how bad it has gotten over there. I haven't gone there in ages. Even the modulators are engaging in vicious open attacks. In fact, BD was probably the tamest of the entire battle.

Lord Charles Farquhart 08-23-2008 02:26 PM

:?: :?: :?:
All sounds like Swahili to me

BigDiesel 08-23-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double R
They ban you over that thread but do nothing to the poster that started the thread and basically called you out. You need to learn to kiss thier a$$es like PK does :lol:

Not to worry.... I will either go back after the " big bad ban " expires on the 30th. Or I will re-register under another name to be determined ( i will take suggestions) and continue the torture. The knitting club is soooooo easy to get wound up..... :lol: :lol:

Windwalker 08-23-2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Not to worry.... I will either go back after the " big bad ban " expires on the 30th. Or I will re-register under another name to be determined ( i will take suggestions) and continue the torture. The knitting club is soooooo easy to get wound up..... :lol: :lol:

How about "IRRIGATOR"? (for pizzen people off) :P :P :P :P

Double R 08-23-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I can think of a few suggestions :wink: , although it may be easy for them to detect since some of them are a play on some of the users names.

Then again, you could always register with a name from "somewhere else" that is not registered there :wink: .

Only till the 30th. And lets see, the orginal poster child that called you out got what........no ban.