Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   A funny from the Twuckers Report site (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/35012-funny-twuckers-report-site.html)

BigDiesel 08-14-2008 03:54 AM

A funny from the Twuckers Report site

I would not stand to close to cybergal as a lightning bolt from the heavens strikes her for the lies she spews...... :lol:

From a post from Cybergal at the twuckers report.....

Well, if you don't like our rules here, you are welcome to go some where else.

THIS is a privately owned website and the owner can have any rules he wants.

I have been an ADMIN for many years and I can say that this is one of the most relaxed TRUCKING websites out there where rules are concerned.

INMYDREAMS we had a problem with snowman insulting a moderator and a few other members.

We will not tolerate that from anyone.

Rev.Vassago 08-14-2008 04:46 AM

Re: A funny from the Twuckers Report site

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel

I have been an ADMIN for many years and I can say that this is one of the most relaxed TRUCKING websites out there where rules are concerned.

Relaxed..........compared to a maximum security prison.

Twilight Flyer 08-14-2008 07:35 PM

Interestingly enough, Cybergal was over here before she caught on over there. She didn't last long here when she couldn't get mod status from Jeff, if I remember correctly. Now she absolutely lives over on that other board from sun-up to sun-down. Come on, girl...there has GOT to be a life in there somewhere. :roll:

But I'll give that site a thumbs up on their political forum. They have pretty lively discussion going on all the time over a myriad of topics. It's rather fun to see those two ultra-liberals from Layover (now there's a joke of a political forum) get their butts handed to them over and over again by people that have half a clue what they are talking about. Oops....only one now. One of them was banned because she couldn't hang. :D I think Big D and Rev should sign up at Layover and march on the political forum. They only have 3 posters...1 is a Kluker and the other two are closet communists. Sounds like easy pickins. :lol:

BigDiesel 08-16-2008 01:58 AM

Got banned again at the twuckers report....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ridge Runner 08-16-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Braging or complaining ??? :lol:

BigDiesel 08-16-2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Quote:

Braging or complaining ??? :lol:

Neither..... I called BS on cybergal....