Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Injured at Walmart (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/34975-injured-walmart.html)

Windwalker 08-11-2008 09:17 PM

I agree with
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSteve
You have to go to the hospital right away

I won't go nuts over her, but...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix

I've seen far worse than that. It makes one think that if you were to post what you feel is attractive, we'd all start gagging and covering our eyes, looking for something to relieve the pain, and replace broken cameras... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Creek, I'm sure you realize that, that little slip could have been worth a trip to the hospital and the price of a brand new truck, and more. Glad you are ok.

Creek Jackson 08-12-2008 01:52 PM

Creek, I'm sure you realize that, that little slip could have been worth a trip to the hospital and the price of a brand new truck, and more. Glad you are ok.[/quote]

I suppose, but since no one saw me fall and I wasn't hurt, it is not my style to pretend that something is that isn't.

bigtimba 08-12-2008 11:06 PM

Go back and do it again but this time pick b. And bring your own witness!

Actually, I'm very surprised by the Walmart response. I would have guessed they'd have some kind of damage control, CYA procedure for that. They must get hit with that kind of thing all the time. Did you talk to any manager?

Mackman 08-13-2008 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creek Jackson
I suppose, but since no one saw me fall and I wasn't hurt, it is not my style to pretend that something is that isn't.

We need more people like you. I hate all these sue happy SOB's. But if you would sue WAL MART it would'nt hurt my feelings. All wal mart did was kill the little man.

Ridge Runner 08-13-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackman
Quote:

Originally Posted by Creek Jackson

We need more people like you. I hate all these sue happy SOB's. But if you would sue WAL MART it would'nt hurt my feelings. All wal mart did was kill the little man.

You should do a little research. :wink: I'll give the "short story". Sam started with 1 small store. Grew it to a SMALL chain. I'm old enough to remember when he ( Sam Walton ) first started to take on the "then" "BIG BOY's" ..... K-Mart. EVERYONE said he couldn't do it. Well, you know the rest of the story. :wink:

Sam did in a BIG way what we do everyday in a small way....... He provided an answer ( solutition ) to someone problem. He gave millions a way to get " best value for dollar spent" and was able to make a profit in doing so.

The guy that signs your check does it every day. He is able to get what someone wants at a price that he is happy with and when he needs it.

You do this same thing for your boss: He needs someone to drive his truck to get something to his customer at a price that he ( your boss ) can make a profit. In turn, you make a profit by selling your time so you too can have the things you need/want.

Rev.Vassago 08-13-2008 02:42 PM

Sue the 3 year old.