Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Ahhhh..... the Democratic Party morals..... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/34937-ahhhh-democratic-party-morals.html)

Rawlco 08-09-2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marylandkw
I love how some people really and honestly think that Barrack Obama really wants to hurt America. :lol:

I will give him credit for spouting the left wing kook mantra quite eloquently. I don't think that he thinks that his ideas are going to damage the economy, but Jimmy Carter tried them before to disasterous results.

Look up that video of him telling the 7 year old girl why he is running for President. How he thinks that this country is not as great as it once was. Now my question is which era does he want to return to? The Jimmy Carter gas lines, or the Vietnam war, or the civil rights violence, or well before that people of color wern't treated very well so I doubt he wants that back. Every time in our history has it's problems. He and his liberal progressive friends have brought us to this point in history, and now they don't like this either and want to go back? If he could show some real vision instead of some doublespeak he might have something.

I don't blame you MDKW. You are too close to that liberalism kyrptonite in DC. The waves of wackiness radiate out and you get a small dose.

marylandkw 08-09-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawlco
I don't blame you MDKW. You are too close to that liberalism kyrptonite in DC. The waves of wackiness radiate out and you get a small dose.

I am actually in DC almost everyday, so I suppose I got more than just a small dose. When people call me a bleeding heart liberal I get confused as to why they label me so conservatively. :lol:

And to make matters worse, I am pro-Obama now but in the primaries I voted for Hillary. I guess you think I am the devil incarnate now huh? :lol:

Windwalker 08-09-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawlco

I am actually in DC almost everyday, so I suppose I got more than just a small dose. When people call me a bleeding heart liberal I get confused as to why they label me so conservatively. :lol:

And to make matters worse, I am pro-Obama now but in the primaries I voted for Hillary. I guess you think I am the devil incarnate now huh? :lol:

I figure Obama is better than Hillary, but not by much. Why do you suppose I'm running this year? No matter who gets in, I see us going from bad to worse.

Rawlco 08-09-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

\

Nope, just a typical flip flopper. :lol:

thebaldeagle655 08-09-2008 10:33 PM

What is really sad about this is that there are more Americans today that know about John Edward's infidelity than know what either Obama or McClain's political agendas are. We will crucify someone because they get laid but allow our kids to watch TV shows that promote sex outside of marriage.

Roadhog 08-09-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

I love how some people really and honestly think that Barrack Obama really wants to hurt America. :lol:

I could have swore I heard Bill O'Riley say Barraq intends to inslave the white race, once he is elected. But O'Riley was a little ticked off at the time, that Obama would not give him an interview, much less the time of day.

O'Riley claims to be fair and balanced. I trust him...and I don't know why. But I did find myself with a slack jaw and drooling, after watching his program, remembering only that. :?

Anyway...I think Michelle is the one to worry most about. She may be already planning a political career. :evil:

RebelDarlin 08-09-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadhog
Quote:

I could have swore I heard Bill O'Riley say Barraq intends to inslave the white race, once he is elected. But O'Riley was a little ticked off at the time, that Obama would not give him an interview, much less the time of day.

O'Riley claims to be fair and balanced. I trust him...and I don't know why. But I did find myself with a slack jaw and drooling, after watching his program, remembering only that. :?

Anyway...I think Michelle is the one to worry most about. She may be already planning a political career. :evil:

Another Hillary?

Roadhog 08-09-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelDarlin
Another Hillary?

AAAAAAAHHHH!...where?

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...-Simpson-3.jpg

RebelDarlin 08-09-2008 11:36 PM

Yeah, that would be scary. Can you see the two of them as running mates?

Fredog 08-10-2008 01:31 AM

maybe party has nothing to do with it, maybe it's upbringing and the way you choose to live your life.
anyway, Windwalker is going to be president and we are all going to have a sweet ride..