Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   mm,mmmm good! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/34869-mm-mmmm-good.html)

RostyC 08-03-2008 01:47 PM

mm,mmmm good!

We did this last nite and it was fantastic.
Low Country Boil
We changed it up a bit, I substituted turnips for the potatoes, and I added some snow crab legs to the mix. Awesome feast!
I recommend it highly.

DaveP 08-03-2008 01:57 PM

Didn't even have to click to get my mouth watering...

We did that last summer at a family get together around the sister-in-laws pool with kids and all.

Simple without a lot of work and a TON of good eating...

Definitely the way to go.

RostyC 08-03-2008 04:37 PM

oops, I forgot to mention it goes great with Bud Lite(s) 8)

flood 08-03-2008 05:06 PM

sorry no crab for me i'm allergic :cry: but turkey would work and bud lite ICE :D

matcat 08-03-2008 05:32 PM

Your all wrong, Miller Lite!

flood 08-03-2008 06:08 PM

well if i'm in Centraila, WA. it would have to be Dick's Smoked Cream Stout. or Dick's Danger Ale. if i was north of Vancover, BC. it would be Herminator.

Orangetxguy 08-04-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flood
well if i'm in Centraila, WA. it would have to be Dick's Smoked Cream Stout. or Dick's Danger Ale. if i was north of Vancover, BC. it would be Herminator.

LOL...and IF you were in Centralia you would have to run out to the beach...or the "boil" & the beer just wouldn't taste right!!!

And the crab would be fresher..the clams & mussels would be better...and maybe a salmon or steel head would be included??

RostyC 08-04-2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
Quote:

LOL...and IF you were in Centralia you would have to run out to the beach...or the "boil" & the beer just wouldn't taste right!!!

And the crab would be fresher..the clams & mussels would be better...and maybe a salmon or steel head would be included??

You just gave me an idea for the next boil. Clams or mussels maybe both. 8)

Orangetxguy 08-04-2008 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC
Quote:

Quote:

Don't forget the "live" Dungeness crab!

RostyC 08-04-2008 01:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC
Quote:

Quote:

Don't forget the "live" Dungeness crab!

Will do 8)