Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   I'm the Dog,The big bad Dog, The Bounty Hunter. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/30519-im-dog-big-bad-dog-bounty-hunter.html)

Mr. Ford95 11-02-2007 09:46 PM

I've liked Dog's show, but dude, TMZ is going around looking to make stories when they can't get a legit one. Did yall not see the one the other day with Nicholas Cage?? They were the only people who noticed him so they ran down and confronted him and baited him into a confrontation with a hidden camera behind him. They stuck the real camera in his face while he was on the phone, tried to get away and they got right back in his face so he trashed the camera. What he didn't know was a second person was behind him with a camera phone taking video of him snapping.

I guess no conversation is private anymore no matter who you are. I don't see the problem of saying stuff to your son, that's a family matter that needs to stay private. Disowning a child over breaking a race barrier is not uncommon, but since Dog is considered a celebrity it's not ok??

LostProphet 11-02-2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95
I've liked Dog's show, but dude, TMZ is going around looking to make stories when they can't get a legit one. Did yall not see the one the other day with Nicholas Cage?? They were the only people who noticed him so they ran down and confronted him and baited him into a confrontation with a hidden camera behind him. They stuck the real camera in his face while he was on the phone, tried to get away and they got right back in his face so he trashed the camera. What he didn't know was a second person was behind him with a camera phone taking video of him snapping.

I guess no conversation is private anymore no matter who you are. I don't see the problem of saying stuff to your son, that's a family matter that needs to stay private. Disowning a child over breaking a race barrier is not uncommon, but since Dog is considered a celebrity it's not ok??

So because of the fact that disowning someone isnt uncommon somehow makes it ok?Get a grip.And no,his celebrity status isnt what makes it "not ok",what makes it "not ok" is dog and his "holier than thou" attitude,his constant preaching and even speaking at seminars about how to live a so called "positive" and "god fearing lifestyle".And how is TMZ going around looking for a story?National enquirer was the one who initially reported on it.Bottom line is DOG is a grown man who made the decision to say what he said even if someone was fishing for something on him or not,they still didnt force blind prejudice into his heart.I bet dog didnt have a problem cashing those checks he was recieving from a&e who im sure has MANY black viewers.The point is,if youre a racist or bigot,then thats damn well and fine,its been around for years,and isnt going to change now.However dont be a coward and try to present yourself as one thing,and then pull a 180 behind closed doors.

Mr. Ford95 11-02-2007 11:28 PM

Must not have watched enough of the show then Prophet, Dog preaches for people to lead a good life that is not full of run-ins with the law. He also teaches respect to parents and to stay true to your heritage. Maybe you did not notice but Dog's brother Tim has a racial marriage. Dog has not been caught saying anything about that. Sounds to me like a non-story that the son baited him into because sonny boy was mad about something else with daddy.

Uturn2001 11-02-2007 11:39 PM

Take it for what it is worth, but Dog's explaination is that his tirade was due to the woman's character and nothing to do with her race.

Here is some old fuel in the fire, which has been brought up in similar episodes.

Why is it "OK" for one black to call another a "Nigg3r" but if someone who is not black does it, they are automatically a bigot. There are other examples to used by the various ethnic groups.

LostProphet 11-02-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95
Must not have watched enough of the show then Prophet, Dog preaches for people to lead a good life that is not full of run-ins with the law. He also teaches respect to parents and to stay true to your heritage. Maybe you did not notice but Dog's brother Tim has a racial marriage. Dog has not been caught saying anything about that. Sounds to me like a non-story that the son baited him into because sonny boy was mad about something else with daddy.

So you think a good honest life is being a racist?second,tim isnt dogs real brother,no blood relation at all.And tim is married to a hawaiian woman not a black woman.So since dog doesnt have anything against hawaiians just blacks,that some how makes it ok?Its obvious what you're doing,which is trying to legitamize calling someone a "n" word.If that was his beliefs he should of led his life that way,not try to hide his feelings for an entire race of people.A racist is in no way a leader,nor should they be looked up to.The bottom line is this,a&e has many viewers,not just caucasian,and now what mr duane chapman has done is end his career and lost several hundred thousand if not millions of dollars behind ignorance.I guess thats worth it too some,but not too me.If I have a certain group,you wouldnt catch me on t.v putting on a charade and shaking there hands,then behind closed doors berating them,thats not what a man is.At least in my point of view.

LostProphet 11-02-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uturn2001
Take it for what it is worth, but Dog's explaination is that his tirade was due to the woman's character and nothing to do with her race.

Here is some old fuel in the fire, which has been brought up in similar episodes.

Why is it "OK" for one black to call another a "Nigg3r" but if someone who is not black does it, they are automatically a bigot. There are other examples to used by the various ethnic groups.

Yes,that is correct.Dog did say that.However if that was truly how he felt,why even add that word into the equation?Just seems that people in the lime light dont seem to realize with fame goes no privacy and a certain moral standard youre upheld too,especially if they portray a certain image.Also seems this so called "reality t.v" really isnt reality at all.

Mr. Ford95 11-03-2007 12:46 PM

Here is a tidbit from the AP story, a total bait job by the son:
Quote:

Chapman, 54, has been under fire and accused of being a racist ever since the private conversation with his son, Tucker Chapman, was posted online Wednesday by The National Enquirer. In the conversation, Chapman urges Tucker to break up with his girlfriend. He also expresses concern about the girlfriend trying to tape and go public about the TV star's use of the N-word. Tucker Chapman taped the call and sold it to the Enquirer for "a lot of money."
I'm with Uturn, it's not ok for a white person to say the word, but a Mexican sure can say it with no repercussions. Get over the double standard of PC life. If one group is going to use it, they all should be allowed to use it.

Uturn2001 11-03-2007 01:22 PM

Quote:

However if that was truly how he felt,why even add that word into the equation?
I am just playing devil's advocate here so to speak, but it is within the realm of possibility that Chapman was simply boiling hot mad and ran his mouth without fully engaging his brain. 99.9% of us have been guilty of that at one time or another. We say things we do not mean, say things that under any other circumstances would never think let alone say, etc.

Also there is no way to know the full background of this and potential other contributing factors. We do not know how many walls Chapman has been banging his head against when it comes to his son.

11-03-2007 01:44 PM

Or another possiblity here how long was he out of contact with his son. There was a time when he lost contact with all but his kids with Beth and who knows what happened with them when they were with their moms and their boyfriends. He was not the best father at a one point and has straightend his life out big time. He NEVER got paid for the Max Factor hier case he did that one for free just to help the women that person was convicted of RAPING heal. As to the PC crowd get over it I was called worse driving OTR like CRACKER HONKEY and stuff I will not say here. Do the math here in the US we are the majority however worldwide we are the MINORITY OF THE POPULATION.

LostProphet 11-03-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Or another possiblity here how long was he out of contact with his son. There was a time when he lost contact with all but his kids with Beth and who knows what happened with them when they were with their moms and their boyfriends. He was not the best father at a one point and has straightend his life out big time. He NEVER got paid for the Max Factor hier case he did that one for free just to help the women that person was convicted of RAPING heal. As to the PC crowd get over it I was called worse driving OTR like CRACKER HONKEY and stuff I will not say here. Do the math here in the US we are the majority however worldwide we are the MINORITY OF THE POPULATION.

None of the things you say are relevant to the topic.wtf does max factor have to do with racism?Youre making dog out to be a public servant,lol.He isnt,he is a person who BAILS criminals out of jail (sets them lose on the street)then when they dont show up to court,he chases down the same people he helped GET OUT.Let me go head and explain this,it doesnt matter what YOU were called over the "cb" in your little world,wanna know why?Because the person who called you it wasnt a millionaire who had a syndicated tv show worth more money than you will earn in a lifetime.So youre comparing apples and oranges,usually when people come from the gutter,they dont know how to sustain or protect there wealth when it is achieved so rapidly,thus leading them to make stupid decisions.(see michael vick).You see,youre blinded by your racism,youre not seeing the big picture,all you see is the fact that YOU probably use the "n" word as well,so you try to justify its use,and thats fine,go head,lol..But when you have MILLIONS at stake,youre supposed to conduct yourself in a different manner than people that have nothing to lose.