Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Paying truck stop bums/lizards 2 fight ? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/30285-paying-truck-stop-bums-lizards-2-fight.html)

BIG JEEP on 44's 10-19-2007 08:18 AM

Paying truck stop bums/lizards 2 fight ?

Has anyone ever been to a truck stop and been asked by multiple bums for money or lizards for commercial company , And for entertainment purpouse thought about having them fight it out in the parking lot for a cash puse of say $5.00 and say a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 ( grape flavor) ?

golfhobo 10-19-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
Has anyone ever been to a truck stop and been asked by multiple bums for money or lizards for commercial company , And for entertainment purpouse thought about having them fight it out in the parking lot for a cash puse of say $5.00 and say a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 ( grape flavor) ?

Um... NOPE! Because no matter HOW much my conservative background wants me to act this superior..... my liberal "bent" kicks in, and I feel sorry for those who have a worse "job" than me.... and I feel a bit "compassionate" towards them.

Doesn't mean I give them the 5 bucks! Just that I thank my God that I have a CDL, and can live just ONE step above them.

inmate1577 10-19-2007 12:38 PM

Why would I pay anyone much less watch two idiots fight?
I dont know what sounds dumber, two idiots fighting or paying to watch two idiots fight. :roll:

NHHunter 10-19-2007 12:46 PM

They say a dumb question is 1 thats never asked, this one ranks up there.

pigrider 10-19-2007 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's

Um... NOPE! Because no matter HOW much my conservative background wants me to act this superior..... my liberal "bent" kicks in, and I feel sorry for those who have a worse "job" than me.... and I feel a bit "compassionate" towards them.

Doesn't mean I give them the 5 bucks! Just that I thank my God that I have a CDL, and can live just ONE step above them.

NOW THAT WAS A GOOD ANSWER!!! MATTER OF FACT THE THREE EARIER POST WERE PRETTY GOOD ANSWERS!

Double R 10-19-2007 02:11 PM

I stay out of truck stops. Hotel rooms are nicer :D

Ironturkey 10-19-2007 02:31 PM

I'd pay 2 lot lizards to fight that sounds funner than throwing hot quarters to bums.

Rev.Vassago 10-19-2007 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo
Just that I thank my God that I have a CDL, and can live just ONE step above them.

Wow that's a holier-than-thou attitude! Yet it doesn't surprise me in the least.

10-19-2007 04:42 PM

Honestly, how is it holier than thou to be thankfull that he doesnt have to live like that? And if anything he was being humorous with the statement about living one step above them....I found nothing holier than thou in that post....but thats just my take...But then again what do i know, i used to enjoy beer on my time off.

harleypiper 10-19-2007 07:46 PM

That almost ranks with Michael Vick