Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Truckin Movies..... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/29449-truckin-movies.html)

unkut2003 09-05-2007 12:27 AM

Truckin Movies.....

Whats some GOOD truckin movies out there???

unkut2003 09-05-2007 12:32 AM

I LOVED that one with Sylvester Stallone, haha..... the one where he was hittin the weights while he put down the miles!!! He was know cross country for them are wrestlin skills, hahaha!!! Thats my hobby and has been since Jr. High...... weight liftin that is... so this movie really hit home. Now I need a new one cause its burnt out... :lol:

DD60 09-05-2007 12:42 AM

This topic has been discussed at almost every other message board. :lol:

My personal favorite was Blackdog with Patrick Swayze and Joyride.

unkut2003 09-05-2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD60
This topic has been discussed at almost every other message board. :lol:

My personal favorite was Blackdog with Patrick Swayze and Joyride.

I'd have to say Over The gtop was my favorite..... and believe it or not a big part of my passion with truckin, hahaha, boy was I in for a suprise, hahahaha!!!

Jimbpard 09-05-2007 12:50 AM

Smokey & The Bandit
Black Dog
Over The Top

Tried Convoy but couldnt dig it...

unkut2003 09-05-2007 12:53 AM

I wish that a channel like DISCOVERY, TLC, or ANY of them for that matter would come out with a reality truckin show. I know it would get a TON of viewers..... because a lot of people fear semis... 8) Plus I feel it would help the industry because viewers would see what a trucker REALLY goes through.... and hopefully develop some respect... :D

Uturn2001 09-05-2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkut2003
I wish that a channel like DISCOVERY, TLC, or ANY of them for that matter would come out with a reality truckin show. I know it would get a TON of viewers..... because a lot of people fear semis... 8) Plus I feel it would help the industry because viewers would see what a trucker REALLY goes through.... and hopefully develop some respect... :D

Here is an idea for a new Survivor type show.

Take 15 office dwellers, ones who make 6 figure incomes, and make them live and work as long haul truck drivers for 3 months. Now there is a show I would love to see. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

unkut2003 09-05-2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uturn2001
Quote:

Take 15 office dwellers, ones who make 6 figure incomes, and make them live and work as long haul truck drivers for 3 months. Now there is a show I would love to see. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd DEFINITELY tune in... :lol:

Orangetxguy 09-05-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

You mean....Like "Ice Road Truckers" ??

Ridge Runner 09-05-2007 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uturn2001
Quote:

You know this idea is not too crazy. Offer some money, many people have always had the thought of truck'en in the back of their minds. Start them off in a CDL mill then start weeding them out.