Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Vote Hillary....so JB wont have the slowest trucks anymore! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/28786-vote-hillary-so-jb-wont-have-slowest-trucks-anymore.html)

Sheepdancer 08-06-2007 03:13 PM

Vote Hillary....so JB wont have the slowest trucks anymore!

Senator Hillary Clinton Endorses 55 MPH Speed Limit
2008 Presidential contender Hillary Clinton endorses a return to the 55 MPH speed limit.

US Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) on Tuesday endorsed a return to the 55 MPH maximum speed limit for "most" of the country during a speech at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. Senator Clinton, who is leading in the polls for the Democratic nomination for president in 2008, responded to a question about whether she supported the Carter administration's national maximum speed limit.

RedRockinMonkeyBoy 08-06-2007 03:33 PM

That'll never happen considering Bill turned that control over to the states. You have to wonder if she even pays attention to what Bill did legislatively in his 8 years? She seems to want to over-turn or repeal almost everything he did. And she's no friend of the unions or trucking. John Edwards on the other-hand has been against the Mexican trucking situation, the HOS switch and FOR fair pay for us.

ben45750 08-06-2007 03:53 PM

Re: Vote Hillary....so JB wont have the slowest trucks anymo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Senator Hillary Clinton Endorses 55 MPH Speed Limit
2008 Presidential contender Hillary Clinton endorses a return to the 55 MPH speed limit.

US Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) on Tuesday endorsed a return to the 55 MPH maximum speed limit for "most" of the country during a speech at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. Senator Clinton, who is leading in the polls for the Democratic nomination for president in 2008, responded to a question about whether she supported the Carter administration's national maximum speed limit.

Typical Democrat, Next week in a different state she will be for a 75mph speed limit.

Sheepdancer 08-06-2007 04:11 PM

And FYI....this was a joke. I have no intention of supporting Hillary for president....or that other democrat woman running, John Edwards.

ben45750 08-06-2007 05:57 PM

double post..... ops

ben45750 08-06-2007 05:58 PM

Quote:

And FYI....this was a joke. I have no intention of supporting Hillary for president....or that other democrat woman running, John Edwards.

I know..... I was only jokin'.

Edwards does remind me of a little sissy though
Had to get a rip on Hillarity to stir the pot and bring out the wrong wing activists.

greg3564 08-06-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

:lol: :lol: What man spends $400 on a haircut? :lol:

Cluggy619 08-06-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What happen, sheepdancer? Did ya miss not posting for awhile? Got bored at the desk? And I noticed that you manage to get JB into the header...good job. :wink:

Sheepdancer 08-06-2007 09:17 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about Cluggy.....Miss posting? Header?
Sometimes I dont post on the weekend cluggy, if that is what you are talking about. I will be sure to keep you informed whenever I wont be posting for a few days. If you need to start a calander to keep track of when I will and will not be posting, here is your first entry. This weekend I will be going to the PGA Champianship, so I wont be able to post.

ben45750 08-06-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What happen, sheepdancer? Did ya miss not posting for awhile? Got bored at the desk? And I noticed that you manage to get JB into the header...good job. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: