Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   2008 Presidential election. Who are you liking so far? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/28049-2008-presidential-election-who-you-liking-so-far.html)

Cluggy619 07-04-2007 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvan
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
My vote would be for Fred Thompson also. I can only hope he throws his hat into the ring.

Me too, probably, although I'm afraid too much of that is liking him as an actor. I don't know enough about his real politics to know for sure. I like McCain, but I don't think he has a good chance of taking the nomination this time either, and Fred Thompson seems more like someone I'd rather see in office than any of the current front runners.

I don't have anything against Obama so much, but I will never vote for Hillary Clinton. Ever. And I think she's probably a shoe-in for taking the nomination, so there isn't any real point in paying attention to what the Democrats are doing until after the primary next year, on the off chance that she doesn't take it. Then I might have a choice to consider, but I don't expect that will turn out to be the case.

Damn this is a long election cycle.

If Hillary Clinton gets nominated, she will be the next president. I just don't see a republican getting elected after all of the BS we have with Bush. Alot of people are blaming the republicans for just about everything these days....From The war in Iraq, to the rising cost of fuel, including blowing up the dikes so New Orleans being flooded.

I think if Bill ran again, he would win. Then again, maybe Bill will be happy being the "first lady". :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Fredog 07-04-2007 03:38 PM

Pat Paulsen

greg3564 07-04-2007 07:18 PM

Who voted for Mrs. Bill Clinton? :x

Useless 07-04-2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog
Pat Paulsen

Well, if he hadn't croaked a long time ago, I'd vote for him too!!

Here in Texas, dead people can vote, and do it on a regular basis!!
I don't think that they can run for office, though!!

ben45750 07-04-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog
Pat Paulsen

Wonder if he is related to Robert Paulsen?

Mack2 07-04-2007 08:47 PM

Does no one count?

07-04-2007 08:48 PM

The only thing Rudy Guliani has going for him is the fact he was Mayor of NYC during 9-11. However the entire NYC fire and Police departments hate his guts for the way he refuse to let them look for their fallen brothers after the attacks and then refused to attend any of the 9-11 commitee hearing meetings.

Central Coast Driver 07-04-2007 09:28 PM

I didn't see Colorado Governor, Tom Tancredo either, I like his policy's on illegal immigration. But since he'll never win, I pick Fred Thompson also. I like how he said he wants to fix social security. I can't wait to hear what he has planned for that. Both the left and right are scared of him because of his poll numbers already being so high and he hasn't even announced his canidacy yet.

Midnight Flyer 07-04-2007 09:49 PM

:D I'm writing in Brett Favre for president!! :rock:

ben45750 07-04-2007 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Flyer
:D I'm writing in Brett Favre for president!! :rock:

Or Oprah?