Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   It's a new week, so where are you headed? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/27256-its-new-week-so-where-you-headed.html)

golfhobo 05-28-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

who do you drive for golfhobo??
Just a smallish company. We drive teams, mostly. You wouldn't know the name, so forgive me for not giving it.

I am sometimes quite "vocal" on this board, and I prefer not to leave too much of a "paper trail" if you get my drift.

The Internet has too many "ears" and "eyes." I'm no subversive or anything.... but I just don't want my government (esp. DOT) OR my company to be able to link me to things I say on here at times.

For instance, your username looks like your first name followed by your zipcode. If you're okay with that, I have no problem. I just wouldn't do the same.

Call me paranoid if you want. It's just the way I am. Sorry.

terrylamar 05-28-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:

who do you drive for golfhobo??
Just a smallish company. We drive teams, mostly. You wouldn't know the name, so forgive me for not giving it.

I am sometimes quite "vocal" on this board, and I prefer not to leave too much of a "paper trail" if you get my drift.

The Internet has too many "ears" and "eyes." I'm no subversive or anything.... but I just don't want my government (esp. DOT) OR my company to be able to link me to things I say on here at times.

For instance, your username looks like your first name followed by your zipcode. If you're okay with that, I have no problem. I just wouldn't do the same.

Call me paranoid if you want. It's just the way I am. Sorry.

If someone wants you they will get you. You have given out way to mucy information about golfing. I could even find you. :shock:

Roadhog 05-28-2007 04:34 PM

What about yer mug shot there too Hobo? :P

Doooh! :shock:

golfhobo 05-28-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadhog
What about yer mug shot there too Hobo? :P

Doooh! :shock:

Yeah, Roadie!!! Look me up under your file of stock avatars!! Besides, we ALL know that is really a picture of Ridge, modeled for by Wild K-9, who's REAL name is.... never mind! :lol:

But, I'm GLAD you finally posted a real pic of YOU!! Now, I'll know who to RUN from! :lol:

I once saw a driver in a TA, who looked JUST like the picture of Wild K-9 that he used to use as an avatar. I felt like a fool asking him if he posted on CAD under that username! :shock: :roll:

He looked at me like I'd lost my mind! Perhaps... I HAD!!

Yeah, Terry Lamar. There are hundreds of thousands of golf courses in this country... and I haven't gotten on one in weeks! Come and find me, if you can! We can SHOOT some golf eggs together!! :lol:

But, you are RIGHT! I HAVE given out more information than I EVER intended to! And, with the recent Patriot Act and other laws of oppression... there is no doubt that any ONE of us can be found, and whisked off to a gulag, without a trial, if the gov't wanted to! :lol:

I am in the post mode right now, so I can't see your avatar, but IIRC, you give your town in Texas, don't you? Let's see... with your real name and city, I could show up on your doorstep anytime I wanted to. I'll bet I find YOU first! :lol:

signed..... HOBO!

golfhobo 05-28-2007 05:07 PM

OOPS!! Sorry, Terry! Just saw your sigline and realized (again) that your real name is not Terry Lamar. It must be Terry Lamar Davis!

I wonder how many of THOSE there are in Austin, TX??

Hey, if I ever get down that way again, I'll look you up in the phone book! Maybe we can play a little golf in the Hill Country!

I'll be sure to warn you that I'm coming, tho! Wouldn't want to get SHOT ON SIGHT!! :lol:

Found me yet?? [If you have, please don't post it!]

WildK9 05-28-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo

Yeah, Roadie!!! Look me up under your file of stock avatars!! Besides, we ALL know that is really a picture of Ridge, modeled for by Wild K-9, who's REAL name is.... never mind! :lol:

But, I'm GLAD you finally posted a real pic of YOU!! Now, I'll know who to RUN from! :lol:

I once saw a driver in a TA, who looked JUST like the picture of Wild K-9 that he used to use as an avatar. I felt like a fool asking him if he posted on CAD under that username! :shock: :roll:

He looked at me like I'd lost my mind! Perhaps... I HAD!!

ROFLMAO!! :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol:

Fredog 05-28-2007 07:04 PM

deliver in Canton Ga at 8 am tuesday , then to Ball ground, pick up a preloaded trailer to Jeffersonville In. then to Chicago to load back for Canton

vavega 05-28-2007 08:20 PM

2 trips to duane reade in maspeth, ny

i'll wave to you Gman :wink:

Skywalker 05-29-2007 03:53 AM

Tampa to Garden City, GA where I am now (Cyanide's here too :shock: ) and then I load in the AM and head out to Forney (??) TX. Wherever the heck that is... :shock: MS S&T says its on the east side of Dallas... :?

Rookie McRookerson 05-29-2007 04:10 AM

I'm enjoying four days of home time. First in the past six weeks. Brought my truck home from the terminal for detailing. Worked my butt off yesterday on it. Go back Wednesday morning. Don't know where I/m bound for. But, will be ready for some nice long runs!