Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Im home sick.... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/26785-im-home-sick.html)

nickbtubas 05-08-2007 08:59 PM

Im home sick....

Hey guys and gals,
I think im finally fed up with staying/working in one place. To many people trying to yell at you, people at work making complaints about you, people trying to get you fired, and all around general stress.

Before this last job, a manager at a retail store, i was a "truck driver" and i loved it. I loved seeing the country, the rise and fall of the sun, listening to the radio for hours and hours, and being secluded in my own world. The only down side was hitting the slow season and being away from home for so long. Not to mention the 'tards driving the cars.

So the reason for this post is to some what announce that im coming back to OTR driving. I've tried local and it was ok but i still have to look at the same old scenery. Watch out CFI here i come and hopefully with a better truck than last time...

-Nick

golfhobo 05-08-2007 09:03 PM

Re: Im home sick....

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickbtubas
Hey guys and gals,
I think im finally fed up with staying/working in one place. To many people trying to yell at you, people at work making complaints about you, people trying to get you fired, and all around general stress.

Before this last job, a manager at a retail store, i was a "truck driver" and i loved it. I loved seeing the country, the rise and fall of the sun, listening to the radio for hours and hours, and being secluded in my own world. The only down side was hitting the slow season and being away from home for so long. Not to mention the 'tards driving the cars.

So the reason for this post is to some what announce that im coming back to OTR driving. I've tried local and it was ok but i still have to look at the same old scenery. Watch out CFI here i come and hopefully with a better truck than last time...

-Nick

Good luck, Driver! And WELCOME HOME!!

eastern ontario 05-08-2007 10:49 PM

Re: Im home sick....

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickbtubas
Hey guys and gals,

-Nick

Good Luck to Nick!

marcel27208 05-09-2007 12:40 AM

scratching that itch huh??? good luck and glad to have you back!!!!!!!!!