Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   looking for friend (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/26487-looking-friend.html)

eastern ontario 04-24-2007 12:07 AM

looking for friend

I am looking for friend who says works for PAM, states his home is Jackson Michigan. He is very tall & large man, 1st name Herb.

You know him or of him. Please ask him to contact me or can you please advise me on him?

Thanks.

eastern ontario 04-26-2007 12:55 AM

Hi all,

Thanks for stopping by to check the thread. I dont want to post too much information on here. He & I know who he is, he deserves some respect. I havent seen/heard from him in sometime, just worried bout him.

Herb, God keep you safe, where ever you are.

Sheepdancer 04-26-2007 04:17 PM

wouldnt it be easier just to call PAM and ask them to get a message to them?

Jumbo 04-27-2007 12:54 AM

Jilted lover?

eastern ontario 04-27-2007 01:09 AM

Nope, not at all, thanks for your concern.

Jumbo 04-27-2007 01:19 AM

You didn't need to post your answer and send me a p.m. I am a big boy, you can call me out in public.

eastern ontario 04-27-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo
I am a big boy, you can call me out in public.

No desire to do so Jumbo. Thanks.

Malaki86 04-27-2007 02:36 PM

Re: looking for friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastern ontario
I am looking for friend who says works for PAM, states his home is Jackson Michigan. He is very tall & large man, 1st name Herb.

You know him or of him. Please ask him to contact me or can you please advise me on him?

Thanks.

I used to know a guy from Michigan that smoked a lot of herb and was dating a woman named Pam. Close enough?

eastern ontario 04-27-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaki86
Quote:

Thanks.

I used to know a guy from Michigan that smoked a lot of herb and was dating a woman named Pam. Close enough?

LOL Malaki86, not, but thanks for the humour.

WildK9 04-28-2007 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaki86
Quote:

Thanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!!!